• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Chess Master

Darkbloom

Storm King of Superheroes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hallo everybody! I think this is the right place to post about a potential rp… anyhow, I really want to create an rp based around chess! I had tried this as a 1x1 but that didn’t work out too well. If anyone would like to be in it, we can think up a lot of great ideas! males and females are wanted, as I don’t want this to have only one of the two genders, in case romances are formed.

Would this be like a Queen's Gambit sort of thing with a chess tournament at the heart of the plot?

Would this be like a Queen's Gambit sort of thing with a chess tournament at the heart of the plot?
That’d be interesting. I suppose it could be! This would all be talked about with everyone interested in joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back