• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cherry's 2022 Partner Search! (18+ please!!)

fallenmars

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1657122652296.png

:bishiesparklesl: About me :bishiesparklesr:

Hello, darlings! My name is Mars and I'm glad to say I am finally back from my hiatus! It's been a little while since I've sat down to write anything and I figured now is as good as time as ever to get back into the swing of things.

I'm looking for rp partners (preferably 18+) to roleplay a few fandom AND non fandom scenarios to help me get back into the swing of things. I rp casually, so my responses are not daily unless I’m extremely invested in the plot line/story. I also have a slew of medical problems that prevent me from responding as often as i‘d like, but I require an ooc chat so we can still talk on those off days!

Fandoms - (Craving is marked with stars, over - requested will be have a strike through )

1657123099245.png
Games
Undertale ✦✦✦
Deltarune ✦✦
Kingdom Hearts✦
Stardew Valley
Skyrim
Minecraft
Legend of Zelda ✦✦✦
FNAF: Security Breach ✦✦
FNAF
Pokemon Scarlet
Omori -> currently playing

Anime
Ouran High School Host Club ✦✦✦
Jujutsu Kaisen
Black Butler
Spy x Family
My Hero Academia
Demon Slayer
Fruits Basket ✦✦✦
Kamisama Kiss
Noragami

Cartoons/Animation
Helluva Boss ✦✦
Hazbin Hotel
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls

Other
Creepypasta
The Walten Files
Backrooms

There is DEFINITELY more I just have a really hard time remembering things until someone brings it up to me so feel free to shoot me a dm or comment a fandom and I’ll let you know if I’m in it or not :)

Pairings -
OC x OC✦✦
OC x Canon

I'm not against doing a cannon x cannon but it has to be really enticing.

FxF
NB x F
NB x M preferred​

Ship Dynamics -

Enemies to lovers✦
Vampire x Human✦
Non-human x human✦✦
Popular x Unpopular Student
Affectionate x Can't handle it
Oblivious x huge flirt✦✦✦
Flirt x serious/in denial
Royal x Commoner
Famous x Biggest Fan/Supporter
Childhood friends
Forbidden
Optimist x Pessimist

This being said, I am not solely looking for Fandom related rps! I love stewing on original ideas and will gladly plot with you c:

Please pm me if you’re inquiring!!

Can't wait to hear from you!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back