• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings teatime ! ! - - a very comfy partner search (Closed For now)

Skyleaf

a floral laced void.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
9HThI3y.jpg

Hello I'm Tea, Nii or Nico, it's a pleasure to meet you! I've been rping for several years years and I'm a returning member to this site, I wanted a fresh start so that means new roleplays.

A little about me, I'm 28, a writer, a gamer, a huge nerd, I can write multiple paragraphs between 300-600 words, but I like to mirror my partner's posts so things flow better. ツ

I prefer to work on threads because I love aesthetics and making posts pretty, but if that's not your forte I'm fine with PMs.

Here are some things I expect from you and some things you can expect from me.

Me-
⁀➷ I'm ghost friendly, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me you're not interested anymore so we could work a new rp out, but if you have to leave just let me know, I don't bite.
⁀➷ Posts 1-3 times a week
⁀➷ 300-600 words+ or a mirror post, just give me something to work with idc how much you write as long as it's a paragraph or two.
⁀➷ The ability to play males, females, nb friends, just anything that tickles the muse.
⁀➷ Offerings of aesthetics, moodboards, playlists, and headcanons.

You-
⁀➷ Please tell me if you're not interested anymore, I do like to work out things.
⁀➷ Please give me enough to work with.
⁀➷ Plot and chat with me, I promise I don't bite, I'm chill and like to chat.
⁀➷ Dedication and communication. Nothing is worse than being the one making all the plot points.
⁀➷ Patience with me, I'll keep you updated if i can't post, but do not spam me every five mins
⁀➷ Inform me of your triggers and I'll do the same.

Go forth and read what my words and plots are my friends ♥

word bank;;

witchcraft ✧ cryptids ✧ ghost hunters ✧ hp based ✧ demigods ✧ dragon riders ✧ stuck in a video game ✧ animals ✧ magical girls/boys ✧ isekai ✧ disney ✧ royalcore ✧ cottage/gremlin/fairycore ✧ studio ghibli-esque ✧ medieval fantasy adventure ✧ idols ✧ chill cafe ✧ band life ✧ youtuber/streamer house ✧ poly roommates ✧ soft and sweet ✧ lighthearted ✧ fae ✧ stardew/harvest moon-like ✧ multi-mythology ✧ mermaids/underwater ✧ magical/sky pirates ✧ space stuff ✧ yokai ✧ crime/mafia ✧ angst ✧ wild west ✧ digimon/pokemon based ✧ superheroes ✧ explorers/ancient mysteries ✧ small town mystery ✧ frontier days ✧ historical drama ✧ cliche slice of life ✧ elementals✧ beast tamers

plots;;
will be typed up soon. for now just ask me about them.

Last edited:
updated for 2022, plots to be added soon.
craving;; period drama rps and small town mystery stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back