• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cherry Flavor's Ideas

Cherry Flavor

Welcome fellow roleplayers!

Please make yourselves comfortable here.

I am Cherry Flavor at your roleplaying services.

First, here is about myself and what I am looking for partner wise:

- Please be active. At least a reply a day or once every other day.

- No one-liners. I'm not an advanced writer, but I do enjoy detail.

- I only write female roles and will do either M / F or F / F roleplays.

- I will do nothing that is against forum rules, so please keep everything PG13.

- Don't be rude; it's rude.

- Absolutely no controlling my character(s), no matter how slight.

- I enjoy dark themed roleplays, but not pure horror.

PLOT ONE
A young woman is the daughter of a wealthy bank owner in the Wild West. One evening she is kidnapped by bandits who want all the gold and jewelry handed over to them.

PLOT TWO
A vampire is out hunting for fresh blood, and happens upon a young girl who has a very rare blood type that vampires consider a delicacy. At first the vampire doesn't know she has the rare blood type and is going to drain her, but decides to keep her as their personal blood bank. Harvesting the rare blood to sell to other vampires for a pretty penny.

PLOT THREE
Two teenagers sneak into a legendary haunted house. It's an evil spirit that saps the energy from humans to manifest and do its evil deeds to the living.

PLOT FOUR
A new town, new school, complete with a bully. Not knowing that they are tortured at home by their father, the bully enjoys being mean to the new kid until one day at school they see the new kid's wounds, and follows them home. Seeing the torture their target goes through, things begin to change between the bully and their target.

PLOT FIVE
A young maiden is kidnapped from the Land of Light Kingdom, taken to the Realm of Darkness Kingdom by their evil ruler.

PLOT SIX
A teenage girl runs away from an orphanage and is offered a ride by a stranger, who takes her to his cabin in the woods after rendering her unconscious.

PLOT SEVEN
An Angel from Heaven chooses to Fall to Earth, consumed by getting dark powers to take over Heaven. The Angel is bound to a Human and must feed upon the Human's soul and blood to remain alive upon the planet and keep their black wings.

PLOT EIGHT
A teenager is newly admitted to a mental hospital for anti-social behavior and depression. Sharing a room with another patient who is in for self harm. The doctor's aren't normal doctors, and the hospital isn't the most friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back