• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern cherry blossom song | ooc

i'm working on the info/cs. i'm a little busy at the moment though.

i was wondering, do you guys think it'd be better to start the roleplay after the host club has existed for some time, or right when it's formed, or...? i don't really mind.

i'm working on the info/cs. i'm a little busy at the moment though.

i was wondering, do you guys think it'd be better to start the roleplay after the host club has existed for some time, or right when it's formed, or...? i don't really mind.
I think right when it formed would work; or maybe they're searching for a last member. It would be practical if the host club was a newly formed, only a few weeks prior, or maybe the former members already graduated?

Edit: Meaning the club members who formed the club graduated;

Just some of my ideas though.

Last edited:
zuzu zuzu
I mean it depends. If we were to set it up right when it formed, would that mean that all of our characters were friends and decided
to make the host club together or did one or two people recruit various people in order to make it? If you do it like the latter then our
characters would be stranger while the former would mean that our character would have already existing history together. The same goes
for starting off with the host club already having existed, since I would assume that all of our characters have interacted with one another before the start of the rp.

I think it depends on how deep you want our relationships to be.

We could also go with Kana.M. Kana.M. idea and deal with recruitment due to the graduation of the old host club members so that some relationships already exist
while other will be completely new... if that makes sense.

i think i’m gonna have it be newly formed, with my character having just recruited your characters. so that way they wouldn’t be super well acquainted with each other, unless we establish any pre-existing relationships.

i think i’m gonna have it be newly formed, with my character having just recruited your characters. so that way they wouldn’t be super well acquainted with each other, unless we establish any pre-existing relationships.
I gladly agree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back