• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 🗲 Cheesy Romance Plots 🗲 MxF

Hi! I am interested in role playing with you! PM me if you’d like to do any of the plots below :)

• Muse A comes from a wealthy background is definitely considered the Queen Bee of the school. Muse B isn't as privileged as Muse A, has to work for everything he has and is, by all account a good guy. What happens when their worlds collide by sheer luck? Will Muse A be able to go back to her friends? Will Muse B be corrupted by Muse A? (Can't Buy Me Love-esque, if you're catching my drift!)

• Muse A is a shy girl, sticking to herself or her nerdy group of friends. Despite her quiet nature and shyness, many people still try and talk to her. Why? Because she is beautiful, like drop dead gorgeous. Jocks try and win her over, just to have her in their beds. Girls want to be friends with her simply in hopes she’ll make them look better. What happens when a new boy comes to school, a quiet boy. Who can draw. Who wants to draw Muse A

• Muse A ’s father is the minister of the local church. His daughter is a sheltered, young woman peaking into her senior year of high school. What happens when she meets Muse B? He’s the bad boy of the town, and her father despises him. He’s very persistent, though, and won’t stop until Muse A agrees to a date.

Loved your second plot, I'm a sucker for a forbidden anything! (:

Updated: One of the plots is no longer available (granted it hasn't been available in a while lol).

Hey! I've been craving some highschool romance, and I think we could get along :)
I'll admit I haven't seen High School Musical or Grease in some time, so I might need a bit of a refresher haha, but I'd love to do a plot like you had mentioned!
If you want to discuss more, feel free to send me a dm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back