• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom checkpoint unlocked! • a simple search

L1MA

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗡.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey there!
this isn't a fancy search, it's not pretty or decorated at all, but i just wanted to get my interest check out there! this'll be periodically updated and bumped frequently as i'm always looking for new partners! but, before i get into all that, let me tell you about myself!
about me!
my name is lucy, i go by any pronouns, and i'm a student in the EST timezone! i live in the big city of new york (woo!) and i'm online almost all the time as i take online courses so i'm always near a phone or a computer no matter what. ooc, i reply fairly quickly and love to be friends with who i write with! i find it more enjoyable when i get to know who i'm writing with as a person instead of just... sending a reply and then being done with it until the time comes around again where i have to reply. i adore gushing about characters and making pinterest boards, spotify playlists, headcanons, drabbles, etc for our characters! besides, i'm always in the need for more friends! i'd even love to play games or vc once i get to know you! i'm a very friendly person and i'll write with anyone! i am a minor, though, just so you all know, i've noticed there's some writers on here that aren't the biggest fan of writing with those below 18.
my requirements!
preferably be 15 years or older! timezone doesn't matter to me, as long as you can reply at least once a week! i would like if you're alright with ooc talk, but i understand being socially insecure and not feeling comfortable immediately with chatting outside of writing, so there's no pressure! please be able to write at least 3 solid paragraphs per reply, more is always appreciated, but at least 3 is perfectly fine with me. if we do a double up roleplay, please put effort in both sides of your writing! i never slack on writing someone's canon and then burst out 10 paragraphs for my oc, it's not fair and i don't enjoy threads that tend to clearly have a weigh on one side over the other. i am ghost-friendly so don't worry about losing motivation and disappearing, i don't leave threads so if you do ever come back and want to write again or write something different, tell me! i'd love to still pick up a story with you! that being said, if you ever get bored of what we're writing, you're welcome to say something and we can totally switch it up, take a break, do something different, whatever you want! going along with this, it's greatly appreciated if you plotted the story actively with me and i'm not doing all the work.
the fandoms!
if a fandom is bolded, then that means it's my top interest. if a fandom is crossed out, then that means i won't be writing for it. if it's italicized, then that means i'll write for it if there's a plot that interests me.

genshin impact
characters i am looking for: xiao!! , kazuha, heizou, childe, itto, cyno, raiden shogun, kujou sara, layla, nilou, beidou
characters i can write for: genuinely so many, just ask!
shadow and bone / six of crows
characters i am looking for: kaz brekker!! , nina zenik
characters i can write for: nearly anyone, again just ask!
miraculous ladybug
characters i am looking for: oc!! , adrian, luka
characters i can write for: marinette, lila, chloe, nino, alya
haikyuu
characters i am looking for: oikawa!! , kenma, suna
characters i can write for: a lot... just ask!
the arcana
characters i am looking for: asra!! , portia, julian
characters i can write for: portia, nadia, lucio, muriel
arcane
characters i am looking for: viktor!! , jinx, ekko
characters i can write for: ekko, jinx, silco, jayce, vi, caitlin
overwatch
characters i am looking for: genji!!
characters i can write for: mercy, mei, ashe, cassidy, hanzo, lucio, probably more, just ask!
FNAF
characters i am looking for: michael afton!! , bonnie (og, SB au, or withered), montgomery gator, funtime foxy
characters i can write for: roxanne wolf, any chica vers, any freddy vers, probably more, just ask!
bungou stray dogs
characters i am looking for: dazai, ranpo, chuuya.
characters i can write for: anyone you'd like, just ask!
blooming panic (super big craving!!!)
characters i am looking for: xyx!!
characters i can write for: toast, nightowl, quest, biglady, onion, june
mystic messenger
characters i am looking for: saeran, seven, zen, v
characters i can write for: anyone! just ask!
world of warcraft
characters i am looking for: ocs!!
characters i can write for: ocs!!
DSMP
characters i am looking for: ranboo!! , dream, wilbur
characters i can write for: sheesh, i'm not even sure at this point, just ask! i might be rusty but i'll write anyone once!
how to train your dragon
characters i am looking for: hiccup
characters i can write for: genuinely like anyone, again ask!
rise of the guardians
characters i am looking for: jack frost!!
characters i can write for: tooth fairy, the easter bunny, sandman
percy jackson
characters i am looking for: percy!! , nico
characters i can write for: leo, piper, annabeth, jason, nico, will, clarisse, probably more, ask if there's someone in specific!
also note that any and all fandoms are open for aus! i love all kinds of aus so if you have an idea, just let me know! upon request, i do have discord if anyone prefers to write through there or have ooc on discord, just mention it and i'll totally give it out! thank you for reading!!

bump!

bump! totally looking for a blooming panic rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back