• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Check Mate

Four wolves stalked thought the forest tracking the Vampire there alfa told them to capture. In there mouths where a bunch of strips of cloth. As that stalked closer to there prey. Thay laughed to themselves at the obliviousness of there prey. Soon they were upon him and pounced. Thay first blindfolded the vampire and after a fight thay bound him and dragged him to the Alfa.
Lupa was pacing in the sub dungeon she had had built just for the little Vampire. Soon her wolves wold be here with him. She had medicines set up in a side room for any injuries he sustained. The cell for the vampire had three stone walls with a cot in the corneragainst the furthest wall, and the forth wall was bars and an iron door. She placed back and forth until she hurd an aproch. When thay entered she instructed the vampire be placed on the bed in his cell and sent the wolves away sitting on the other side of the bars facing him.
Lupa waited on the other side of the bar's for a messer of time. Her eyes where icy, not showing emotion, she was wearing a blue outer dress the color of tropical water and her boots, but no armor he could take. She studied the vampire taking in his details, he smelled like blood and decay and somthing else she couldn't,places, somthing plesent, it intrigued her. She studied his small stature and the scarr that ran across his face, and his clothing. She took note of the color's is hair and skin. Finaly she stood and said "where were you hurt when my gards grabed you" it wasnt a question, she didn't ask if he was hurt, didn't give him the benefit of strength of reliance, only where so she could fix it before inflicting her own pain

Ash were hunting for prey in the forest, to fill her daily nighly blood meal. Suddenly she was blindfolded, and dragged away. ''No! Stop! Why!'' she yelled as she tried to fight them off, but they were too many. She got into the cell, she looked around, and the cell was really dull. She took a look at the bars, and saw a creature standing there, it was a werewolf. ''What do you want? You want to eat me? You know that werewolves can't eat fricking vampires right? Our blood is poisonous to your people!'' she said as she looked angrily at the werewolf. The werewolf spoke, and Ash answered ''I wasn't hurt! Just let me out okay... You have no business with me.'' She said as she looked down to the ground.

Lupa tilted her head curiously, "Do you really not know who I am little vampire, has your father shelterd you so much your truly are oblivious?" Then she laughed "I am Lupa, Alfa of the Phoenix Blood pack. You pack and your clan have been at war for generations but I will put an end to that...By marrying ther sweet little prinsses, but fisrt I'm going to break you and make you into my perfect little mate." Her smile went fom amused to kind to out right sinister.
Then she opend the door to the cell and enterd befoer closing it and hearing it click, het tuch was the only one it would open for. She went and stood across from the Vampire befoet saying "Now of you anrt hurt, are you hungry?"
If the small vampire said yes lupa would offer her own arm and neck to her, and if she refused she wold say "Then starve, my blood is the only blood you'll ever drink again" and if the Vampire mearly saud she was not hungry then Lupa would leave the cell and the girl alone for the time being.

Last edited:
Ash looked angrily at the werewolf. ''Don't you dare mention my father, you hairy ugly creature!'' she yelled as she spit on the floor right in front of the werewolf. ''Of course i'm hungry, i was out hunting! But no way, i'm eating from a evil werewolf. Just get me out, before my father and his warriors storm this place. I am deadly serious, you are gonna regret this.'' She said as a little tear fell down from her face.

"Aww" said Lupa and she reached and cupped Ash's face then wiped the tear with her thumb gently. "Here's the thing, your daddy loves you, more then anything, and he won't risk loosing you so insted he is going to negotiate with me and begg me to spare you...so I will and in return he is going to stop this silly war and gave me permission to marry you. Now doesn't that sound nice? Your going to single handedly end a war." Then she smild and gave a sniff befoer saying "Mmm little one, you smell so good like blood and-" she sniffed again "-ah fire thats it, you smell like the smoke of a fire, so enticing. I can't wait to turn you into my good little mate" then she shifted her had and pulled her forward a little to kiss her forhead before leaving both the cell and and dungeon.
When Lupa returned the next morning she stood in front of Ash's cell and said "Are you ready to eat little mate? Your going to want your strength for today" she had given the Vampire a grace period but it was time for her to face the consequences of her previous disrespect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back