• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Cheapish headhots bc ya boy needs to treat a kitty

kevintheradioguy

Salt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
My gf's evil genius kitty knew exactly when we had just dumped all of our funds into something, and decided to get ear infection. I'm trying to sell my old laptop to treat her right, but since there's no interest thus far, I shall do 10$ portrait commissions for ya'll, or accept any tips. Long story short, I need to save about 150 bucks in the nearest future, so I've opened up portrait commissions (headshot/bust - something in the middle) for just ten bucks, as well as have opened a few YCH slots. But this one is about portraits.

Accpting pretty much any type of a character, though might doubt about robots. The images are going to be fully-rendered, with medium-detail background. You can pay/tip via ko-fi page, or directly to my gf's paypal. Here are small previews:

Shoutouts would be very appreciated too!

So sorry about your kitty! Anywhere I can retweet or share for you like Tumblr or Twitter? Unfortunately it's an expensive month for us so it's all I can do but!

So sorry about your kitty! Anywhere I can retweet or share for you like Tumblr or Twitter? Unfortunately it's an expensive month for us so it's all I can do but!
Hey, thanks! The kitty is rather sickly. Most of her teeth had to be taken out early on (which didn't influence her that much, she's still a champ), and now the infection.

I have closed my tumbls (since the majority of my commissions are nsfw, I had little to post there, so migrated to DA), however, feel free to repost the original message. A twitter ad can be found over here.

Hey, thanks! The kitty is rather sickly. Most of her teeth had to be taken out early on (which didn't influence her that much, she's still a champ), and now the infection.

I have closed my tumbls (since the majority of my commissions are nsfw, I had little to post there, so migrated to DA), however, feel free to repost the original message. A twitter ad can be found over here.

I don't have that many followers but I'll be sharing the tweet to those I have nonetheless! I really hope you get enough and I hope you can sell your laptop. Maybe try facebook marketplace or selling groups? I know, facebook bad, but it does seem to be effective in selling things! Poor kitty. I know they indeed like to get sick just after we've had to spend money! :<

Maybe try facebook marketplace or selling groups?
Although I have facebook, I actually have no idea how to use it, tbh XD thus far, I'm trying art sites.

And yeah, they are little fuzzy evil geniuses in these regards. Last time this happened the doggo was diagnosed with cancer just as we were about to go on vacation, and have fully paid for plane tickets and hotels, being with low funds and little time. Luckily, those were early stages, and she was successfully operated and is quite fine by now.

Although I have facebook, I actually have no idea how to use it, tbh XD thus far, I'm trying art sites.

And yeah, they are little fuzzy evil geniuses in these regards. Last time this happened the doggo was diagnosed with cancer just as we were about to go on vacation, and have fully paid for plane tickets and hotels, being with low funds and little time. Luckily, those were early stages, and she was successfully operated and is quite fine by now.

Poor kiddo :(... I'm glad she's fully okay now <3. And facebook has its own marketplace and you can look for 'groups' ! I think it may be easier to sell it there than on art sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back