• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π—–π—›π—˜π—”π—£ 𝗧𝗛π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—¦ ; 𝘒 𝘱𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘀𝘩.

birth of venus

𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜©π˜°π˜Άπ˜΄π˜¦οΉ—
Roleplay Type(s)
" CALL ME MR. BENZEDRINE ! "

welcome ; hey there & thanks for stopping by my lil search thread. feel free to call me venus, i use they/them pronouns, and i'm a 22 yr old artist and writer still figuring out their life. in the meantime i'm pretty bored so i'm looking for a few 1x1 rps at the moment. disclaimer: please be patient with me. i have a job and am enrolled in college, and so real life can keep me busy sometimes and slow down my reply rate. pm me if interested!

expectations ; here's what i'd love from you, my possible partner. first and foremost: please be 18 or older. i'm an adult who would like to write with adults, nothing personal to the talented youngins here, but it's for my own personal comfort and because i like exploring more mature themes through rp.
secondly: as per rpn rules, no erp or smut.
thirdly: i tend to write from 400+ word replies to 1500+ word replies, but i'm very flexible when the time calls for it and i'm not a stickler with my partner's writing. just be able to give me something of substance and that's engaging, and be happy to plot with me, and i'll be over the moon.
another thing to note is that i really really like being friends with my rp partners, i'm a big chatterbox who loves making moodboards and playlists for our characters. if i feel like we can't vibe or be friends, i most likely won't be interested in the rp.

i exclusively write original characters, i have tons and i love them to death, and writing canon characters just isn't my jam. i love taking inspiration from fandom media though & i'm not opposed to folks writing canon characters against my oc, but yeah.

my interests ; a handy dandy comprehensive list of my interests! this list isn't entirely all-expansive, if you have questions just hmu. anything with an * asterisk is a major favorite.

β€” genre word bank: powers/metahumans*, dc/marvel inspired*, x-men inspired*, action**, adventure, sci-fi, futuristic, post-apocalypse*, dystopian, supernatural, reincarnation, arranged marriage, academy, soulmates*, creepy small town, mystery, mafia, organized crime, urban fantasy.

β€” favorite pairings & tropes: partners in crime**, two investigators/detectives on a mission***, reincarnated soulmates, enemies to friends to lovers***, witch x werewolf/vampire/witch hunters, guardian angel x demon/human, supernatural x mortal, crime boss x assassin sent to kill them, band member x band member, begrudgingly surviving together to lovers*, hero x civilian.

β€” fandom inspo: mindhunter, la casa de papel (aka money heist)*, euphoria, marvel cinematic universe**, dc extended universe, the umbrella academy*, the 100****, avatar: the last airbender, the goldfinch*, the last of us*, john wick, saints row, the walking dead, killing eve, the craft, lady bird, jennifer's body.

β€” will not rp: major age gap romance, a/b/o or any dom/sub or kink specific relationships.

plot ideas ; here's some of my original plot ideas, they're short and open ended to leave room for us to collaborate. if you've seen these before, don't fret, these are from my old search thread.

β€” a blood bond. #murder #mystery #trauma bonding | a hot humid summer back home leaves two prestigious boarding school students bored to death - quite literally. after committing an accidental murder ( "i swear it was self defense - i swear" ), the two share blood underneath their fingernails and swear to never tell a soul. one has a secret bloodlust, the other simply wants to keep them safe. soon, a letter arrives to their dorm. i know what you did. (inspired by 'the end of the f***ing world' and 'thoroughbreds.')

β€” wasteland, baby! #post-apocalypse #zombies #survival | hollowed out cities, war-torn wasteland, and blighted zombies. our muses are both surviving in a post-apocalyptic world, perhaps trying to escape from their own demons, or dictator-ruled compounds, looking for something out in the nothingness. maybe destiny has fated them to fight and survive for so long, only to finally meet each other. (meant to be a bittersweet romance survival plot. any pairing. inspired by TLOU.)

β€” blindness. #royalty #slow burn #generational curses | based off the year king fable with a downturned twist, one muse is the quiet, resigned immortal prince/ss of zephyr, a still and cold kingdom burdened with a yearly curse. they live in a routine of despair; a figurehead for the kingdom, their only source of hope to continue living every year, and their lamb sent to the slaughter. one year, however, our other muse begins to work in the castle and wonders what will it take to break through to them. (i know i said nothing historical, but this is kind of meant to be a 'modern day' living thing, not medieval? does that make sense. anyways slow burn royal/guard or smthn romance ohh yeah)
CHEAP
THRILLS!

welcome ; hey there & thanks for stopping by my lil search thread. feel free to call me thrill, i use they/them pronouns, and i'm a 22 yr old artist and writer still figuring out their life. in the meantime i'm pretty bored so i'm looking for a few 1x1 rps at the moment. disclaimer: please be patient with me. the code may fool you but for 90% of my time i am confined to mobile because my laptop is broken for the foreseeable future. pm me if interested!

expectations ; here's what i'd love from you, my possible partner. first and foremost: please be 18 or older. i'm an adult who would like to write with adults, nothing personal to the talented youngins here, but it's for my own personal comfort and because i like exploring more mature themes through rp.
secondly: as per rpn rules, no erp or smut.
thirdly: i tend to write from 400+ word replies to 1500+ word replies, but i'm very flexible when the time calls for it and i'm not a stickler with my partner's writing. just be able to give me something of substance and that's engaging, and be happy to plot with me, and i'll be over the moon.
another thing to note is that i really really like being friends with my rp partners, i'm a big chatterbox who loves making moodboards and playlists for our characters. if i feel like we can't vibe or be friends, i most likely won't be interested in the rp.

i exclusively write original characters, i have tons and i love them to death, and writing canon characters just isn't my jam. i love taking inspiration from fandom media though & i'm not opposed to folks writing canon characters against my oc, but yeah.

my interests ; a handy dandy comprehensive list of my interests! this list isn't entirely all-expansive, if you have questions just hmu. anything with an * asterisk is a major favorite.

β€” genre word bank: powers/metahumans*, dc/marvel inspired*, x-men inspired*, action**, adventure, sci-fi, futuristic, post-apocalypse*, dystopian, supernatural, reincarnation, arranged marriage, academy, soulmates*, creepy small town, mystery, mafia, organized crime, urban fantasy.

β€” favorite pairings & tropes: partners in crime**, two investigators/detectives on a mission***, reincarnated soulmates, enemies to friends to lovers***, witch x werewolf/vampire/witch hunters, guardian angel x demon/human, supernatural x mortal, crime boss x assassin sent to kill them, band member x band member, begrudgingly surviving together to lovers*, hero x civilian.

β€” fandom inspo: mindhunter, la casa de papel (aka money heist)*, euphoria, marvel cinematic universe**, dc extended universe, the umbrella academy*, the 100****, avatar: the last airbender, the goldfinch*, the last of us*, john wick, saints row, the walking dead, killing eve, the craft, lady bird, jennifer's body.

β€” will not rp: major age gap romance, a/b/o or any dom/sub or kink specific relationships.

plot ideas ; here's some of my original plot ideas, they're short and open ended to leave room for us to collaborate. if you've seen these before, don't fret, these are from my old search thread.

β€” a blood bond. #murder #mystery #trauma bonding | a hot humid summer back home leaves two prestigious boarding school students bored to death - quite literally. after committing an accidental murder ( "i swear it was self defense - i swear" ), the two share blood underneath their fingernails and swear to never tell a soul. one has a secret bloodlust, the other simply wants to keep them safe. soon, a letter arrives to their dorm. i know what you did. (inspired by 'the end of the f***ing world' and 'thoroughbreds.')

β€” wasteland, baby! #post-apocalypse #zombies #survival | hollowed out cities, war-torn wasteland, and blighted zombies. our muses are both surviving in a post-apocalyptic world, perhaps trying to escape from their own demons, or dictator-ruled compounds, looking for something out in the nothingness. maybe destiny has fated them to fight and survive for so long, only to finally meet each other. (meant to be a bittersweet romance survival plot. any pairing. inspired by TLOU.)

β€” blindness. #royalty #slow burn #generational curses | based off the year king fable with a downturned twist, one muse is the quiet, resigned immortal prince/ss of zephyr, a still and cold kingdom burdened with a yearly curse. they live in a routine of despair; a figurehead for the kingdom, their only source of hope to continue living every year, and their lamb sent to the slaughter. one year, however, our other muse begins to work in the castle and wonders what will it take to break through to them. (i know i said nothing historical, but this is kind of meant to be a 'modern day' living thing, not medieval? does that make sense. anyways slow burn royal/guard or smthn romance ohh yeah)

Last edited:
bumping this again!

hi there! you have really epic vibes, and I think we have similar interests. feel free to check out my interest check here. don't hesitate to reach out! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back