• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource cheap cocaine ☠

cherub.

𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 ☁ 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘳

CHEAP COCAINE.

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: White; --bg-color: White; --fontFamily: 'Arial'; --fontSize: 10px; --tab-hover-color: White; --tab-hover-bg: #5F173A; --tab-select-color: White; --tab-select-bg: #5F173A; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab
[div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab
[div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab
03[/div] [/div] [div class=tabContentHolder] [div class="tabContent 1"]
///////////////////////////////////////////HELLO! I'M BACK AT IT, BOYS..
///////////////////////////////////////////i've suddenly had the spark of interest to code again,
///////////////////////////////////////////after having two threads already that are very.. eh.
/////////////////////////////////////////// i know the tabs are pretty wonky on this, i'm working on
///////////////////////////////////////////fixing it though! just hover below the white line under the
///////////////////////////////////////////name. and soon you'll see the number, and tab come
///////////////////////////////////////////up. i'm sorry for the inconvenience though.
[/div] [div class="tabContent 2"]
///////////////////////////////////////////ANYWAYS,, AS YOU ALL KNOW,
///////////////////////////////////////////well probably know, i work on a chromebook, and for
///////////////////////////////////////////certain computers i think you need to zoom out to see
///////////////////////////////////////////the correct code??
///////////////////////////////////////////i honestly don't know how to fix such a thing, i guess i
///////////////////////////////////////////have to ask someone about it, but that's besides the
///////////////////////////////////////////point.
[/div] [div class="tabContent 3"]
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////LINKS TO THE CODES
///////////////////////////////////////////uhh, none yet lmao [/div]
[/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread