• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Chatting and Brainstormin'

Steel Tiger

One Thousand Club
Hello there and welcome to the thread. For major plot ideas or talking about stuff in the story we will likely use this out of character section from here on. Also do not forget to watch the thread if you have not yet, anything else on your mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good. I'll be posting tomorrow. (I'm currently responding on my phone lol.)

I've posted. Since Aoko is Japanese, I used some in this post. Here is a translation of what she said:

"Here you go, grandpa." and "Please use this to get out of the rain and get a hot meal."

Alrighty, it may just be easier to say that she spoke in the foreign language to not have to worry about translating and all that, but beyond that beware it's not Earth

Alrighty, think I'm going to slip out for the night or at least for a little bit (':3)

It may be helpful if we add some people in the Inn (Heh). Haven't really specified or said much about it yet, so that may be my bad..or may help you? Not sure really.

Sounds good to me. Although I've got some headway on my post, I think it best I head off to bed...

Hi! OK. So let's talk NPCs. Other than the innkeeper, who should we put in there? And our characters have interact at some point.

Well, we should probably have some local fishermen that frequent there, I would imagine made one or two other workers that help keep the Inn clean and all that would probably work too..

Any interesting characters of note? How should your prince and my thief encounter one another? Your princling is at least aware of her presence.

I would not say there is any specific 'interesting characters' of note that would be overly jumping out yet, besides the main characters at present. Although if you wish to have a flamboyant character in the Inn or maybe a drunkard of some sort or just a weird random person you want to make interesting or mention something interesting go right on ahead. As for the encounter. not sure what advice to go with on that one..

When I meant introducing characters, I meant something/someone that would spur us into the, however loose, plot we came up with. I'm finding it hard to come up with a substantial post that can add to the story more than they are. (It's more work than fun really ( O.o )(' :| )( :( ).)

Don't try to think too hard about it, could be anything toward a simple hello, bumping into each other, trying to steal from the prince in a quick passing before using that coin to pay for a room at the inn, just... pretty much anything within reason.

The 'story' as you put it is more or less a framework, which could be paved over, added to, subtract from and so on during the roleplay it just essentially just has to keep on spinning

Alright. I'll try and post something before the weekend is out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back