Chatter

So I'm thinking that Cindy is not one of the people that got an invitation and learned of the YJ through other means. If she were to just walk into the open hanger, what would happen?

So I'm thinking that Cindy is not one of the people that got an invitation and learned of the YJ through other means. If she were to just walk into the open hanger, what would happen?

The idea of the invitation was that Sai sent them to basically anyone who showed potential to be a hero, usually hacking into databases like ARGUS or the Justice League to find their names and files. Given that your character doesn't even hide her identity she is highly likely to have received one.

It also states in the invitation that anyone who finds out and can get around security will be accepted however that offer expires once the meeting ends.

The idea of the invitation was that Sai sent them to basically anyone who showed potential to be a hero, usually hacking into databases like ARGUS or the Justice League to find their names and files. Given that your character doesn't even hide her identity she is highly likely to have received one.

It also states in the invitation that anyone who finds out and can get around security will be accepted however that offer expires once the meeting ends.

Alrighty then!

Sorry for the delay guys, I've been super busy. I'll have a new post up tomorrow though, promise!

Eh, thanks for having me. I will get to working on a character right away.
I was thinking of trying to have a character who was a villain pose a hero but I don't think I will.

Sorry for yet another delay, I ended up with some kind of probably-stress-induced-flu. However I'm feeling better today and I am now formulating my response!

sorry i took a while, i had end of semester college work to do and as a result havent had time to do a proper CS. im writing it up now.

@AceofRoses btw, is the thing i said last in our pm ok? and sorry for the wait, i havent forgotten about this rp

i think we would need ace to start an interaction. unless...are we allowed to do 'minor crimes' stuff without permission of ace? you know, a robbery from a group of thugs etcetera? if so, that could be an interesting way to start an interaction between our characters and could be a good way to introduce my character into the league

@Hell-Jumper

So, if Question and Inquisition were to come across the meeting, who would they see and/or interact with?

We could try having some of the characters start picking out sparring partners? Maybe a few quick posts to get some tet-a-tet going. 

We could try having some of the characters start picking out sparring partners? Maybe a few quick posts to get some tet-a-tet going. 

What I meant was, who would be okay with Inquisition interacting with their character?

I'd be up for interacting.  I've just sort of been waiting for more people to introduce themselves before I tried to do anymore ya know.  

@Hell-Jumper Basically, we've just made our entrances and introduced ourselves.  Not a whole lot else tbh.  I think more than a few of us have been waiting for more people to introduce themselves

So at the current moment the idea was to get conversation and relationships going with the meeting, also picking out sparring partners and getting a feel for both the characters style and the writers style.

Then I think things were going to jump over to their first call with @Demonhunter's Jace although if you guys want to discuss and come up with an order there just be sure to keep me tagged in the conversation.

@utdfan22 @Jenkins @Hell-Jumper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back