Chatter

How will characters have arrived at the designated location and where will they be staying afterwards? Also will secret identities be known to each of our characters or will they all arrive in their supersuit s/appearing as their alter egos? 

They arrive however they choose (that wasn't decided by the Initiative since several of the abilities can be used to do this) and will be staying at Mount Justice. A few of the high ranking (Sai) will know secret identities and alter egos since he was the one who sent out the invitations. Others however that is up to the people involved and will be revealed as they feel like.

They arrive however they choose (that wasn't decided by the Initiative since several of the abilities can be used to do this) and will be staying at Mount Justice. A few of the high ranking (Sai) will know secret identities and alter egos since he was the one who sent out the invitations. Others however that is up to the people involved and will be revealed as they feel like.

Is it expected that they will be bringing their things/How prepared should they be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it expected that they will be bringing their things/How prepared should they be?

However prepared they will be to move in to the mountain. It does also mention in the invitation that they will be sparring after the initial meeting.

Hey! Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I had some tech issues come up. They're fine now, so I posted my character. I hope I haven't been a problem, and if I was, I'm really sorry.

Thank you!

-SilverConsular

@AceofRoses

The RP has officially begun with the initial meeting of everyone. I look forward to everyone's post.

As a reminder to everyone, if you character is not up, accepted, and you have not posted by the end of the meeting your membership will be terminated.

Just have a random question, but if we're using the DC universe here then are characters from the Marvel universe still present or would they appear fictional?  

Just have a random question, but if we're using the DC universe here then are characters from the Marvel universe still present or would they appear fictional?  

Planning to make another character?

You might look and see if there is an equivalent first. Both universes are pretty large.

Planning to make another character?

You might look and see if there is an equivalent first. Both universes are pretty large.

No, just curious for when it comes to references and the world these individuals would have grown up in.

Um... Unfortunately I'm also not sure how much time I have to be on the internet for the next couple of days. There's some family stuff and pre-planned events that are going to be taking up most of my time, but I'll do my best to get those introduction posts for the meeting you were requiring.

@AceofRoses

Ok, so there is like an 80% chance I'm getting hardecore grounded tomorrow so I'm not exactly sure how active I'll be. I'll try to update whenever I can and I'll fill you in on my status when I am able.

@AceofRoses

Ok, so there is like an 80% chance I'm getting hardecore grounded tomorrow so I'm not exactly sure how active I'll be. I'll try to update whenever I can and I'll fill you in on my status when I am able.

It's official, Eric's gonna adore Ibis. He's super crazy flaboyant, Shes... well... that. They should get starbucks and talk girl talk XD.

I know I already did my first post and this hurts me just as bad as it might hurt you all but... I've been forced to leave RpN temporarily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back