Chatter

AceofRoses

Mostly void, partially stars

4562882.jpg

So, does anyone have any arguments or ideas on where the base should be? It could very well be in Mount Justice since the JLI would be more or less a replacement for Young Justice although I am open to other ideas as well.

I don't suppose there could be something like the teen titans tower involved?

Also...is anyone else around?

Mount Justice it is then, although fear not, I will work a tower in somewhere. Maybe like a secondary base since that would be useful for one of the plots I have in mind.

btw, what do people's schedules look like? I was going to wait until @Barred and @SilverConsular post their characters (and anyone else who wants to join) to official start but if people are bored I can post the IC thread early for premeeting interactions and such.

@Demonhunter@Cecilio

Last edited by a moderator:
although one thing: Weather for me later tonight is supposed to get scary :possible tornados. Maybe it'll miss me, but if I poof for a bit. I'm hemmed up in my closet with my cats trying not to die.

although one thing: Weather for me later tonight is supposed to get scary :possible tornados. Maybe it'll miss me, but if I poof for a bit. I'm hemmed up in my closet with my cats trying not to die.

Yeah, I spend middle school and part of high school in OK, I get that.The storm is really freaky though, yesterday it SNOWED in Benson AZ as we were driving through. Benson...which is below Tuscon and Phoenix, snowed.

Snow? In AZ? Well Texas doesn't normally snow in winter. But last christmas a tornado missed my house by barely a mile. Aaaaand looks like it might happen AGAIN this year. Prayers. Last Christmas people lost their houses.

So, looking at how quickly character sheets are going up, what says everyone to getting the RP started either Monday (Jan 2nd). I would do Sunday (Jan 1) but I'm going to be up until 2-3 at a performance, not to mention the after party and will probably be asleep all of Sunday. Does anyone else have a request for later?

@AceofRoses

So it sounds like people are getting invitations to join the Initiative, right? Does that mean everyone receiving an invitation is taking part in vigilantism prior to being invited?

I was thinking of making a character who is completely untrained and, possibly, has no knowledge of her own abilities prior to being invited. Her parent, however, had superpowers, which is why she is being invited.

@Phineas Forge that is totally something you can do.creally the invitations are being sent out to anyone who has ever shown likelihood of having powers or is actively wanting to be in crime fighting. Pretty much their name just has to be on a watchlist anywhere (league, government, etc) - the invitation also makes getting in sound a lot harder than it is. They could really just walk up and knock and they'll get let in based on the found out (and all of the superheroes would know this is going on.)

Ok, so I'm currently creating a character with hair-based abilities, think Marvel's Medusa, but I'm having trouble coming up with a name for her. Does anyone have any ideas?

A reminder to everyone that the IC RP will be going up some time Sunday night or on Monday. It'll be starting off with the initial meeting mentioned in the letter and taking place at Mount Justice.

Also as a head's up, anyone who does not have a character sheet up currently, you want to do that. Anyone who has not posted a character, or has not posted in the IC by the time the meeting concludes will be dropped from the member list. 

Anyone in the future who decides to go through and read this, the guild is still accepting people, and will always be open accepting for a first time. How the character comes in will be decided as the story goes.

@Demonhunter@SilverConsular@Cecilio@Barred@MyNameIs___@nfounder@Phineas Forge@WoodenZebra@Bacuxn@Jenkins@gogojojo331

Just as a little warning, my last day on break is Monday so from then on I'll only be replying in the afternoon but I'll be sure to give as many replies as I can.

Ok, so I started drawing the character I'm using for this RP, but now that I'm close to being done, I'm realizing she does NOT look like a teenager. Can I draw a younger looking version of her without all the details and just pair it with this image to get a main idea of what her powers are like visibly?

Ok, so I started drawing the character I'm using for this RP, but now that I'm close to being done, I'm realizing she does NOT look like a teenager. Can I draw a younger looking version of her without all the details and just pair it with this image to get a main idea of what her powers are like visibly?

image.jpeg

I'm just going to go ahead and stand in awe of your drawing ability and nod that yes, you can do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back