Chatter

Oh, no I just thoughts Sixgun was a cool name, and thought of a cape to match up.

Coincidentally, he's Farsight's former commander. He's still kind of an asshole.

"What do they call you?"

"Johnny Sixgun. What do they call you?"

"Johnny Sevengun."

Heheheh.

Tomorrow. But yeah, we seem ready to go. Sorry for taking so long about this.

Stuff likes this takes time. You did basically just worldbuild a whole city, which is incredible and also awesome. Thanks for taking the time to craft all this :3

Also FYI/heads-up - I have work the next 3 days. I will be around, but I can't predict how much I'll be on. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up fine :3

Yeah, sorry, I'm deciding how to go about my post.

I think it's dramatically appropriate to go last - everyone else is set up in some way, then Balor gives the order.

In my head, everyone gets a dynamic comic book panel with their cape name splashed across it for their first post...

Yes! I'm here, Sorry. 12 hour shifts are a bitch.  Cherubs are here and suitably gribbly.

Also, @Grey, don't tempt me, brah. *Shakes artistic fist*

Yeah, sorry, I'm deciding how to go about my post.

I think it's dramatically appropriate to go last - everyone else is set up in some way, then Balor gives the order.

In my head, everyone gets a dynamic comic book panel with their cape name splashed across it for their first post...

Oh gosh all of this is such truth.

First few panels, panning across the area that the Tikkers are occupying - shows some racist symbols on their paraphenalia, shows them drinking and having a good time around the bonfire...

Then there's one panel of the Trainyard backdrop, with small figures semi-hidden in the distance,

Next panel zooms in slightly and then dynamic splash panels introducing each character, posed so as to describe their personality (and show off our minions ;)  ) and with their cape name artfully signed at the bottom of the panel.

Penultimate panel is Balor's, of course, and the final panel is a vertical split-screen of all five of us and the group name scrawled across the bottom.

:P  Also yes I totally agree with the drama of Balor going last. Especially now that nearly everyone aside from Balor has written an intro post.

(Speaking of, @Lamladaz ? :3 )

Might do so.

I'll wait until tomorrow, and then we can move ahead and let Grey go. If Lamladaz shows back up, we can introduce him as the newcomer thing. Shit should be neat, yanno?

Also, I'll get on makng a rough map of the city, 'cause it makes it easier on everyone.

Silver, can I get an Everyone-Else's-Eye-View of the situation, or is that something I dictate following a roll in the thread? AW affords a lot of narrative control to players and I just want a feel for how this iteration operates. 

Okay, so I can roll, then make calls about the location and where our targets are within it? 

Good thing I GM so much or I might go easy on us.

Question For the Day:
What's the most mundane/everyday thing your cape has done in costume? Bonus points for including any reasoning for why they remained in costume.

Pygmalion has 100% ordered pizza (and other takeout) delivery while in costume. Usually, this happens when zir working late on an automaton, but sometimes ze was just already in costume and was being remarkably lazy. I like to think there's at least one local takeout place that just knows that they deliver to Pygmalion on the regular but figures that since Pyg's never done anything to them and always pays for the food, they just won't ever mention this particular customer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back