Chatter

Hooookay! Olly's stats are finally up, sorry that took so damn long (50 hour work weeks be damned)

Also the formatting on the site still sucks. I can't place the picture of her where I wanted. : /  Oh well.

I had a colour version of this pic too, but my scanner murdered it, so this'll have to do~

@PixelWitch - your Olly / Cheribum picture is so pretty! You can practically see the hard work in the talent :3 And the pictures give such a great impression of who she is!

Also ah ha "Mum mode activate!" Beatrice will fight her over who gets to be the big sister. ...Actually Bea would probably organise Olly an allowance to do 'big sister duties' with Lott if ever found out <_< Lott's big sis is rather business-minded. Would be all practical about it "Well I'm not in America & don't plan to be, while Olly lives right in the city. Most efficient solution - give the woman a small wage and an allowance so as to act as a big sister in my stead." Lott's family is odd <_<

That's almost us done. All we really need is to clarify the Team history, and I'll put up the last few bits of information, and then we can go.

Speaking of which, are there any questions particular want answered? It's just good for me to know, so I know what to put down.

Mostly how you guys met up, though we can come to that in Flashbacks if you'd like.

I'd appreciate knowing the gangs in the area before elaborating on history, personally.

But aside from that - I thought we had figured this out? All five were solo capes, then Cherubium&Pygmalion teamed up, at the same time Perchant&Repel teamed up. After a bit, Balor teamed everyone up into one coherent team. It's vague, I suppose, but that does cover our team history?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright then, vague I can deal with. Wasn't sure if people wanted to define it more or anything.

But yeah, I'll put up the gangs now.

I just realized, what do Penchant and Balor look like in costume? It's not written anywhere...

Sorry, hadn't gotten to it, yet.  

Black bodysuit with hints of green, dark green armour sections attached around chest/thighs/shoulders/forearms with a scale patterning. Gauntlets that have fairly sharp fingertips, like claws. Eyepatch with a stylized evil eye, dark green hood and cloak - cloak detaches if you pull on it much.  Sometimes carries blade-onna-stick, mostly for effect.

I'd say something with on the fly adjustments, especially the mask. You know, a series of intelocking pieces that adjust to his facial expressions or commands, to really help him look the part of what he's wanting from the crowd.

Since we seem to have a colour theme going, (Balor is green, Cherubim is red, Repel's is yellow. Pyg doesn't specifiy, but I'mma go with white, cos it's the colour I see the robes being.) I'd throw in my suggestion in to pick a colour.  Probably blue I'd say. Quite "uniform" styled as he "switches jobs" quite frequently depending on whats needed. I can see it being a kind of jacket. Military style maybe.

Hee hee, he's your character~! It was just a suggestion, but yeah, black works. Some kind of armoured vague nondescript military (dress not field) style uniform which would mean everyone's armoured and safe, but still have the impression of authority if needed...

The hilarity that the smallest (She's shorter than everyone by like... nearly a foot) and most physically feeble of the gang has no need for armour.

I will fite u.

Costume edited in. It helped when I realized I was looking more for a BDU, and I found this.

BDU2308-600x600.jpg

I'm gonna go describe Pyg's costume better, but yeah it's primarily white (or, like, off-white). Purple trimming, methinks.

Thanks for the info, @Silvertongued!

Okay so... Pyg/Lott loves the War Kingz already. Kind of likes the Hounds of Able to, though not as much as the Kingz. Likes the theatre of the Dark Star but is otherwise mostly neutral. Probably has an autograph, though. Pyg is vaguely glad that zir costume covers zir up so that El Más Grande has never tried to recruit zir. Pyg's main targets are hitting either El Más Grande or the True Imperial Knights. Steals their drugs, fucks up their fear-mongering... etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we have the Protectorate or Wards on a 1:1 ratio. I'm assuming their listed abilities are publicly known?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back