• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Chatroom RP] ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (we're open, squirtle)

satanael

it's showtime !
hello netizens of rpn, me and my pal percy ( polydeuces polydeuces ) are thinking about hosting a chatroom-based rp. you know, where all your IC posts are basically just... in-character texts/IMs.

we haven't decided on the general setting yet, if there even ought to be one, but we don't wanna limit it to, say, a school board. (though, that's probably a good way to have all our characters vaguely know of one another).

anyway, this'll be for OCs and you'll get to design your character's online handle (account name!) and figure out how they type on the interwebsssss.

if you're interested in joining us, just reply to this thread and we'll keep you posted! questions are mucho appreciated; they give me strength.

edit: the main post is up, woo. you can PM us your character sheets.

edit #2: ooc thread exists now.

Last edited:
in b4 i literally title the IC thread "shrug emoji"

I think the best part about this one is that it'll be really easy to just drop-in, drop-out. You wouldn't have to compile a character sheet. You could just post whenever. (don't quote me on this, though. percy might actually want character sheets. me, i'm just asldfkjawlejglkwajglkajg. when will percy come back from the war)

Like, in the body of the post, you'd specify if your character is typing to a channel, say, #general or @[character's username] and go from there.

#general: henlo

@suwushi: hey dude whats up haven't seen you online in months

#general: mfw i wake up in the morning

#general:
010.png

This sounds like it could lend itself to consequence-free trolling. Which I am 100% down with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back