Chat

Well, times are tough for Faith. She'll be anyone's for a big house and fancy dinner parties!

Clarissa will find her wealthy man and spend his money instead.

Faith is a pushover. Boooo!

What an odd group of people you are.

I'll begin on the Brooklyn post soon, however, anyone who does not require Thomas's presence may go ahead.

I've never been called "odd" before... It's usually "weird".

Oh, Clarissa. What have you done?!

I'm really sorry about this but I need to pull out of this RP, I've been neglecting it because of school and other commitments and even though I love the setting and the characters I don't think it's fair to all of you to only contribute sporadically.

I'm really sorry about this but I need to pull out of this RP, I've been neglecting it because of school and other commitments and even though I love the setting and the characters I don't think it's fair to all of you to only contribute sporadically.
While I respect that, I urge you to take a leave of absence rather than drop out altogether. I think you may be able to come back to it at some point.

Alright, sorry guys!!!!

So I guess when this site updated it changed my setting so I haven't been getting notifications from anywhere I have posted in the past.....

I have been sitting for days wondering what happened to the rest of you only to discover and I've been the one lost....

I posted! and fixed my settings so I can keep up now.

I spent the last week pretty upset, lol. I'm really loving where this is going and all the characters!

I can imagine. That week during the updates was bad enough. You've suffered double! I love it all too.

That's what I thought. I feel bad spreeing when you can't.

Anyone have ideas for types of characters that will add to the plot?

One idea I've got is an advisor/heavy for Nicolae, but if there's anything in more need...

Last edited:
I've got ideas for the character in my head but not written anything down so far as I've been stuck searching high and low for the perfect face! So it's not too late to refuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back