Chat

First you'd help by randomising the murderer and then communicating to them. You'd also handle all secret actions, like actual murders as the murderer would PM you on here and then you'd PM the victim and play out their death. (Can't say the butler did it if we're all butlers)

Eh, if you guys really want I can do my best. Also, I can. You all killed one other person before the RP started, so it's less like Hunger Games and more like Predators or Death Match. XD

Hey so everyone apparently there's a rule that if no one posts in 30 days IC the RP will be locked, so just a heads up that we can't exactly just lazy around here unless we want another reboot again, which I'm hoping won't be needed since I really don't want another reset for the OOC page count T_T

Hey so everyone apparently there's a rule that if no one posts in 30 days IC the RP will be locked, so just a heads up that we can't exactly just lazy around here unless we want another reboot again, which I'm hoping won't be needed since I really don't want another reset for the OOC page count T_T
The goal for me at least is to start making shorter, quicker posts to get things moving again. I wont promise anything in terms of increased productivity but I'll certainly make an effort.

I'll try to get character sheets finished so I can do an introductory Tully post IC later this week, but no promises. Sorry for the delay on that, been busy prepping to move and such >.<

That's right TheAncientCelt TheAncientCelt , always watching...

STK646852.jpg

Is it just me or has there been a significant drop in users on RPnation. . .And/or quality RP's being hosted?

I feel like it's around the same, maybe slightly drop in amount of users. More people join or rejoin each day, and yes people have left, but doesn't mean that significantly more have left than joined to me. As for quality RPs, no clue. Haven't looked through an interest check for that purpose in a while. *shrug*

I feel like it's around the same, maybe slightly drop in amount of users. More people join or rejoin each day, and yes people have left, but doesn't mean that significantly more have left than joined to me. As for quality RPs, no clue. Haven't looked through an interest check for that purpose in a while. *shrug*
It feels like less people are hosting RP's, I scroll through Fandom/Fantasy mostly and I see older threads and barely anything new and active. Which wasn't the case three years ago.

Most RP's, to me, seem to have a few posts and a few members and nothing more. It gives off the aura that not a whole lot is going on. Which is annoying, because I wanted a little something to join.

It feels like less people are hosting RP's, I scroll through Fandom/Fantasy mostly and I see older threads and barely anything new and active. Which wasn't the case three years ago.

Most RP's, to me, seem to have a few posts and a few members and nothing more. It gives off the aura that not a whole lot is going on. Which is annoying, because I wanted a little something to join.

Oh, yeah. There's that. I feel like there's just an anxiety/nervous/awkward unwillingness to host RPs these days, but the relatively same amount of users. Fair enough about the threads.

Well, I'm personally doing more RPing than before due to my 1x1, so I feel like the opposite's happening, but I guess there's a lot of people that moved off to Discord/kik and other chat sites, and that can be counter inductive to posting in RPs here? *shrug*

Oh, yeah. There's that. I feel like there's just an anxiety/nervous/awkward unwillingness to host RPs these days, but the relatively same amount of users. Fair enough about the threads.

Well, I'm personally doing more RPing than before due to my 1x1, so I feel like the opposite's happening, but I guess there's a lot of people that moved off to Discord/kik and other chat sites, and that can be counter inductive to posting in RPs here? *shrug*
I feel like you just have a hatred for Discord. It's personally easier for me. Few groups I'm in already use it, so I'm more prone to checking that. . .

1v1's might be different. I haven't checked those out in. . Years? Years. So I couldn't say. Still. . When I wanna just RP something and there's nothing half decent available? It sucks. It seems like that's everytime I check RPnation too.

So you're saying that this GoT RP is not good and decent?

Pfft. Even looking for good 1v1 is hard. Tried it earlier.

I feel like you just have a hatred for Discord. It's personally easier for me. Few groups I'm in already use it, so I'm more prone to checking that. . .

1v1's might be different. I haven't checked those out in. . Years? Years. So I couldn't say. Still. . When I wanna just RP something and there's nothing half decent available? It sucks. It seems like that's everytime I check RPnation too.

Not a hatred, just inconvenient for me to check and I enjoy OOC thread better (also the 1000+ Dream T_T)

Yeah, why not make your own threads? Or have you done that and no one responded? :|

Yeah, kinda stumbled on to the one I'm in now. Conversation went like "oh you like this? I like this too. Saw your 1x1 interest thread. Here's my idea, you wanna RP together?" *shrug*

Look who it is! The other silent stalker of the Discord chat!

No. No. But, as hard as I try, I can't get into this rendition of GoT. I came far late into it and my own. . Just. Issues with the series (particularly the TV show, but I am afraid the next book will be awful when it comes out) doesn't encourage me to get into it. I want to but I lose momentum too quickly.

Not a hatred, just inconvenient for me to check and I enjoy OOC thread better (also the 1000+ Dream T_T)

Yeah, why not make your own threads? Or have you done that and no one responded? :|

Yeah, kinda stumbled on to the one I'm in now. Conversation went like "oh you like this? I like this too. Saw your 1x1 interest thread. Here's my idea, you wanna RP together?" *shrug*
No. No. I haven't done that yet. . .Probably because I'm afraid no one will respond. And when it comes to time allocation, I'm a horrid GM in most instances.

I'm also afraid I'll only get. . . Not to sound like a shiteating asshole, but lacking RPers. A lot of the two sentence or very bereft of depth type of players who reallllyyyy. . . Make it hard to enjoy a RP. I've contemplated it. Just, a giant castle/tower RP where the entire scenario is a succession crisis between a younger brother, feudal lords, the older brother with the army fighting a far off country. . .Nothing fantastic, but a quaint RP nonetheless.

No. No. But, as hard as I try, I can't get into this rendition of GoT. I came far late into it and my own. . Just. Issues with the series (particularly the TV show, but I am afraid the next book will be awful when it comes out) doesn't encourage me to get into it. I want to but I lose momentum too quickly.

No. No. I haven't done that yet. . .Probably because I'm afraid no one will respond. And when it comes to time allocation, I'm a horrid GM in most instances.

I'm also afraid I'll only get. . . Not to sound like a shiteating asshole, but lacking RPers. A lot of the two sentence or very bereft of depth type of players who reallllyyyy. . . Make it hard to enjoy a RP. I've contemplated it. Just, a giant castle/tower RP where the entire scenario is a succession crisis between a younger brother, feudal lords, the older brother with the army fighting a far off country. . .Nothing fantastic, but a quaint RP nonetheless.

Well, perhaps we might be able to get Hypnos Hypnos to import some stuff to get you excited again? :/

I know the feeling, but I mean, can't catch a fish if you don't throw a hook out there huh? Hmmm, interesting. I'm sure you can get someone interested in it and then you can sort out the good apples from the bad? Have you garnered any interest with the other servers you're on on Discord? :/

The thing is I don't know what I want, not until I see it. So far the pairings are mostly vampire crap, and lots and lots of anime. I have nothing against those, it's just the plot is somehow.... lame. I dunno. Pitch in an idea way different than theirs then the deal is off.

Heeey! At least I reply sometimes. Not like some dude named WanderingJester WanderingJester who harbors grudge against discord. XD

Noooooo. Wait until the book is out. Don't be like that.

The thing is I don't know what I want, not until I see it. So far the pairings are mostly vampire crap, and lots and lots of anime. I have nothing against those, it's just the plot is somehow.... lame. I dunno. Pitch in an idea way different than theirs then the deal is off.

Heeey! At least I reply sometimes. Not like some dude named WanderingJester WanderingJester who harbors grudge against discord. XD

Ah, yeah. I wasn't looking for a new RP tbh before. Just got really hyped about Marvel and so ended up being in a 1x1 :P Are you hyped about something right now? :I

Yup, so much grudge. I lied earlier, just unreasonable, unadulterated hatred for all things discord over here XD

As to the last point:

latest

Well, perhaps we might be able to get Hypnos Hypnos to import some stuff to get you excited again? :/

I know the feeling, but I mean, can't catch a fish if you don't throw a hook out there huh? Hmmm, interesting. I'm sure you can get someone interested in it and then you can sort out the good apples from the bad? Have you garnered any interest with the other servers you're on on Discord? :/

Different. . Climates. One is my first RP group. We do our RPing on Discord. But that's. . Dry and slow. Not gonna last past this Summer, I feel. The other is my first RP group from RPnation. Anddd. . .Three people are left in it. And they're all busy. The other - not the ASOIAF group - is a shitposting group that doesn't know I RP. NOOO HOPE!

He's been writing in since 2012 and had 25% done in 2014 (after having the Battle of Ice and Fire moved to Winds and doing some other Tyrion chapters when writing Dance). I have no reeaaaal faith in it. And the show is just pandering now.

Also. To both of ya'll. What's the point of 1v1's now? Are they still mostly romance stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back