Chat

Well surely if it was meant to aid in the Crownlands defence, King's Landing could offer some funds to contribute to the construction and maintenance of the beacons. That is, if the royal treasury has managed to pay back and recover from its enormous debt to the Iron Bank, which is questionable (Perhaps Hypnos Hypnos can clarify this?). However, if House Hightower wishes to finance the project, I'm sure the King would be grateful for their aid.

Hmmph, that does sound rather tedious: after all, all work and no play makes for a dreary existence. >_< Hopefully you'll be able to get through it and move on to better/ slightly more enjoyable endeavours.

Also, I don't believe we've formally met before? It's a pleasure to meet you, Akio.
No we haven't nice to meet you. Im dorne, the best XD

source.gif

Hmm, I see, so it is you who represents House Martell then. I do appreciate them, and from what I've seen in the CS' they seem to be under good leadership with Lord Cayden. :)
Come now, that's not really necessary, is it? No reason to be such a poor sport: just because the Reach and Dorne haven't had the smoothest relations doesn't mean we have to boo anyone, right? :lenny:

Hmm, I see, so it is you who represents House Martell then. I do appreciate them, and from what I've seen in the CS' they seem to be under good leadership with Lord Cayden. :)

Come now, that's not really necessary, is it? No reason to be such a poor sport: just because the Reach and Dorne haven't had the smoothest relations doesn't mean we have to boo anyone, right? :lenny:

Ah, I forget: you're new here. Well, yes, being Dornish is enough to be hated by many (read: most) people here. Aside from that, did you know that Cayden, in his youth, took over the Prince of Pento's palace, threw a frat party there without the Prince's permission, like underage girls and enjoys frequent relations with his horses? We highly suspect the same of his descendants :/

Right Hypnos Hypnos ? ;)

Good leadership? Cayden Martell? I'm afraid those two things don't go very well together

Ah, I forget: you're new here. Well, yes, being Dornish is enough to be hated by many (read: most) people here. Aside from that, did you know that Cayden, in his youth, took over the Prince of Pento's palace, threw a frat party there without the Prince's permission, like underage girls and enjoys frequent relations with his horses? We highly suspect the same of his descendants :/

Right Hypnos Hypnos ? ;)
Hmm, strange that I didn't see anything in his CS which would authenticate these accusations you've made. Would you care to share your sources with the rest of us?

Good leadership? Cayden Martell? I'm afraid those two things don't go very well together
Well, perhaps he's not the most conventional of lords, I'll give you that, but the Dornish have often been an island unto themselves. Mm, I suppose I'll just have to see what goes down in the thread before deciding whether to agree with you and Jester. ;p

Quick side note btw: the sheets for both the Lord and Lady of Riverrun are complete, hoping to finish and post their children's sheets sometime over the weekend.

Hmm, strange that I didn't see anything in his CS which would authenticate these accusations you've made. Would you care to share your sources with the rest of us?

Well, perhaps he's not the most conventional of lords, I'll give you that, but the Dornish have often been an island unto themselves. Mm, I suppose I'll just have to see what goes down in the thread before deciding whether to agree with you and Jester. ;p

Quick side note btw: the sheets for both the Lord and Lady of Riverrun are complete, hoping to finish and post their children's sheets sometime over the weekend.

Well if you want proof, you'll just have to dig for it yourself. I assure you pretty much all I've said could be documented in this thread, but it's somewhere buried in our attempt to reach a 1000+ pages of OOC :P

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-song-of-ice-and-fire-rp-game-of-thrones.196356/

A lot of other people were there, so feel free to ask anyone not of Dornish origins about it. *shrug* If you still don't believe me, well, I guess you'll find out when your unattended horse gives birth to a centaur that looks suspiciously Dornish. :P

Well if you want proof, you'll just have to dig for it yourself. I assure you pretty much all I've said could be documented in this thread, but it's somewhere buried in our attempt to reach a 1000+ pages of OOC :P

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-song-of-ice-and-fire-rp-game-of-thrones.196356/

A lot of other people were there, so feel free to ask anyone not of Dornish origins about it. *shrug* If you still don't believe me, well, I guess you'll find out when your unattended horse gives birth to a centaur that looks suspiciously Dornish. :P
Yea... not sure if I'm quite willing to go through the depths of the OOC in order to discredit such outrageous claims. I'll come to a decision based on what occurs IC, lest someone offers evidence to validate these rumours. As for my horses, I think I'll take the risk and trust they'll be safe in their stables. One can only hope that Akio and their characters are more trustworthy than you give them credit for (At least until I'm proven otherwise)

Yea... not sure if I'm quite willing to go through the depths of the OOC in order to discredit such outrageous claims. I'll come to a decision based on what occurs IC, lest someone offers evidence to validate these rumours. As for my horses, I think I'll take the risk and trust they'll be safe in their stables.

Alrighty then, it's your horses *shrug* Can't say we didn't warn ya XD

Alrighty then, it's your horses *shrug* Can't say we didn't warn ya XD
The warning is indeed appreciated. If nothing else, there are swaths of countryside separating Dorne from the Riverlands, and considering that the Dornish have no reason to bear any ill will towards the river folk, I can only hope that all will be well. If I'm proven wrong of course, I will humbly eat my words.

(Though I'd rather not do so, if you catch my drift Akio Akio )

The warning is indeed appreciated. If nothing else, there are swaths of countryside separating Dorne from the Riverlands, and considering that the Dornish have no reason to bear any ill will towards the river folk, I can only hope that all will be well. If I'm proven wrong of course, I will humbly eat my words.

NEVER trust a Lannister.

That was old cannon, thats not even possible in the current timeline and dorne has nothing wrong with the Riverlands, just watch out for Aegon, hes my other character and far more dangerous for anyone involved due to unpredictability

What kind of Tully defends the Dornish? Have you no shame? :P
No shame? I could ask you the same question, good sir: what kind of noble spreads gossip and slanders the name of one of Westeros' great houses?

Mion Mion
Hmm, I understand where you stand, friend, and trust me when I say that I remain wary of all characters until mine own get the chance to interact with them (Or at least until I finish catching up on the IC).

Akio Akio
Thank you, the warning is appreciated. I am glad to hear that there is no quarrel between us and our respective lands, and hope that it will remain as such. I do indeed have my suspicions/ concerns regarding Aegon, and look forward to seeing what he does next.

I could say the same to you good sir: what kind of noble would choose to spread gossip and slander the name of one of Westeros' great houses?

Mion Mion
Hmm, I understand where you stand, friend, and trust me when I say that I remain wary of all characters until mine own get the chance to interact with them (Or at least until I finish catching up on the IC).

Akio Akio
Thank you, the warning is appreciated. I am glad to hear that there is not quarrel between us and our respective lands, and hope that it will remain as such. I do indeed have my suspicions/ concerns regarding Aegon, and look forward to seeing what he does next.
When he does move trust me, you'll become aware, do you know about the discord server for us?

No shame? I could ask you the same question, good sir: what kind of noble spreads gossip and slanders the name of one of Westeros' great houses?

Mion Mion

Akio Akio
Thank you, the warning is appreciated. I am glad to hear that there is no quarrel between us and our respective lands, and hope that it will remain as such. I do indeed have my suspicions/ concerns regarding Aegon, and look forward to seeing what he does next.

You need only to go to Dorne to confirm with your own eyes that I speak the true. As the Dornishman has admitted himself, though as "old canon." It is no gossip if I speak the truth! :P

a decent majority. This ooc is is more jesters hangout now days though both are valid
https://discord.gg/4YmtYAh
Link to the server

Not my fault I'm the only one who still dreams of the 1000+ pages of OOC! DX :P

I mean we've been doing this for like a year already with no sign of a true stop or rp drop so we might get it

I mean we've been doing this for like a year already with no sign of a true stop or rp drop so we might get it

If Discord didn't exist we probably would've hit it already. Now all the page filling shitposts goes there and doesn't count here T_T Much sadness is had :closedeyescryingfrown: (Some of the RPers don't even really come here anymore.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back