Looking for chat with me - D:BH and more ( updated 10/02/10)

merrbles

Grandmaster of Procrastination
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! I'm really just looking for some people to casually chat with. I'm not lonely, you're lonely. I'm really craving to talk about my current hyperfixation, a little video game called Detroit: Become Human. I'm deep into Hankcon and Reed900 hell and would appreciate if you're not opposed to any of those characters or ships. I mean really, it's not much fun talking to someone who hates what you like, yeah? I'm also into Simon x Markus, but I have yet to explore that avenue more thoroughly. I love reading fanfiction and I write my own, I always appreciate recs. All of that being said, feel free to just start screaming at me, there's no need to be formal.

Other stuff I'm into and would love to chat about includes:

Red Dead Redemption 2
Heavy Rain
Professor Layton
Ace Attorney
Hannibal (TV show)
Dragon Age
TES (especially Skyrim)
video games in general
books
murder mystery stuff
creepy stuff & horror
anime & manga
art, drawing, painting
creative writing (fanfiction & original)

I'm 22, so I'm more comfy chatting with people 18+. Other than that, please be LGBTQ+ friendly and open-minded, I like being able to be honest with my chat partners. Not that "actually being a dick" brutally honest kind of honest, but I like to say what I think.

Anyhow, that's about it. I feel like I've made myself sound awfully unsympathetic, but if you'd like to talk to me regardless that'd make me really happy.

Toodles~ Blue ☆

Last edited:
ayo ayo, what animes do you like~?
Ayyy! I think most animes I like are kinda niche. My absolute fave is probably Mushishi, I also love Ghost Hunt and am currently rewatching 91 Days. I also really enjoyed the new seasons of Black Butler despite strongly disliking the original two seasons. An older favourite is also Natsume Yuujinchou, I just dig that paranormal stuff. Um, yeah. What anime do you like?

Ayyy! I think most animes I like are kinda niche. My absolute fave is probably Mushishi, I also love Ghost Hunt and am currently rewatching 91 Days. I also really enjoyed the new seasons of Black Butler despite strongly disliking the original two seasons. An older favourite is also Natsume Yuujinchou, I just dig that paranormal stuff. Um, yeah. What anime do you like?
0': i've heard of ghost hunt and of course black butler, but i haven't watched 91 days.. what's that about??
i love boku no hero academia, haikyuu, yuri on ice and free!!.. those are my favorites, but i've watched others, like of course naruto, hunterxhunter, fairy tail, yu-gi-oh, ouran high school host club, blue exorcist, and a whole lot of others--

0': i've heard of ghost hunt and of course black butler, but i haven't watched 91 days.. what's that about??
i love boku no hero academia, haikyuu, yuri on ice and free!!.. those are my favorites, but i've watched others, like of course naruto, hunterxhunter, fairy tail, yu-gi-oh, ouran high school host club, blue exorcist, and a whole lot of others--
uhhh, I'm bad at summing things up, but basically 91 Days is set around the time of the Prohibition in the US and is about this guy who goes undercover with the Mafia to take revenge on the people who murdered his family. Doesn't sound too exciting because as I said I suck at summaries, but it's really good. Also really sad, though.

I've seen Yuri on Ice as well, I love that one!!

oh, that actually sounds exciting ngl.. what do you watch it on??

yeah! i forgot when i watched it, it was a while ago, but i know blue exorcist was my second ever watched anime, but i'm asking for a bunch of yuri on ice stuff for christmas--

I like the dub, so I watch it on 9anime.is, but that site's become an ad dump. The first time I saw it on cartooncrazy.net, but like a lot of anime streaming sites they don't allow adblock anymore.

I think I only rewatched it this year because I started betaing YoI fanfiction for a friend of mine. I've never seen Blue Exorcist, but my first ever anime was Inuyasha.

ah okay thanks! i'll watch it, and then we could probably talk about it, yeah?

blue exorcist isn't the best, but it's alright. now that i look back on it, i obsessed over rin, but-- he's eh.
inuyasha.. the cat guy??

yeah, sure!! I'd love to!

I think we all have those characters we totally obsessed over that now seem... less ideal lol. I look back at some of my old character crushes and shake my head.
Dog guy! But I think you're thinking of the right thing.

awesome~

hah same here. but even though, i look at my character crushes now and i'm like, "they're 2d--"
oh!! i would always think he was a cat-- oops!!

awesome~

hah same here. but even though, i look at my character crushes now and i'm like, "they're 2d--"
oh!! i would always think he was a cat-- oops!!

lmao I look at my current character crushes and despair. They're all hot messes.
well I guess you can't really tell by the ears since they're just... ears. It's in the name, though.

feel free to hit me up in PM by the way, if you'd like?

yeah, the ears led me to believe that he was a cat lmao, i never really had the idea that he was a dog tbh--
and same, :'))

yeah, i'll send you a pm rn!

bump! Anyone who's into Reed900 (but also likes Hankcon)? I just had a conversation with my brother about how much he hates Gavin, so I could use some cheering up, yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back