• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chat of Steel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lorsh Lorsh Do I have your permission to post a Lore page for the incident? Maybe you can create an extra pages for important recent events like the Invasion of Valcay and Phillipe's controversial wedding?

Lorsh Lorsh Do I have your permission to post a Lore page for the incident? Maybe you can create an extra pages for important recent events like the Invasion of Valcay and Phillipe's controversial wedding?
Maybe not a whole page, unless it is a short story or something

loyalty to King Grenn basically translates to loyalty to Carmondy right? Since Grenn has become a pawn to my understanding of the lore. So the rulers of Richiwick, Uponhall, Fynbroke and Midburgh are of a similar mind to Amias while Mallick is more of a Fyrdian nationalist type

Last edited:
sounds like rystreck prospectors maybe gonna have a bad time if they can't beat the news. probably pardon the sarge in my post

what retainers went with them exactly
they're fine i just forgot to say they are back

updated with phil info
Also is Philip really all that hated? I thought for sure that he'd have at least a mixed reception since he's a firm Defender of the Noblemans privileges against the crown and the stalwart warden of the North. Plus he has a very good and friendly personality. Essentially I had the concept that the more distance between his lands and yours the better friends you were.

new hatred additions refer to phillip, nothing has changed Mallick wise
The greatest Lad to ever Chad Phillipe Oriflamme "Hammer of the Fyrdians" vs the Virgin Mallick Cerham. There's no contest.

However, as we are on the topic of Flaming Phillipe. What do the Lords of Carmondy say about him? Aside from the skerry scallywags of course.

He probably has friends in Gwyburgh, and most of the lords in the lands below him like Philly for the protection and buffer zone he provides.

Not so much an Occupier as a GREAT CONQUEROR! His dream is to drive all of Fyrdos into the sea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back