• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chat of Steel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Do we pay for building cost and labor costs?

Yup - costs of transporting the materials might also be another thing. Being near more populous settlements (esp. towns) is beneficial when beginning multiple construction projects, since there's more professionals available to hire.

--

Also, I distinguished between lumber yards and foresters lodges on the building page.

Yup - costs of transporting the materials might also be another thing. Being near more populous settlements (esp. towns) is beneficial when beginning multiple construction projects, since there's more professionals available to hire.

--

Also, I distinguished between lumber yards and foresters lodges on the building page.

glad to see the lumber yard added, maybe include a tidbit about it in the general tab of next post?

glad to see the lumber yard added, maybe include a tidbit about it in the general tab of next post?
possibru

btw i also got this thing about commoners/vassals

possibru

btw i also got this thing about commoners/vassals

anything else we should know about lmao

are the crowns next to them their average worth?

Done typeups for Cherbourg, Enguerrand. Still need to do Styer, Roth. Sorry for the delay!

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

You guys want me to wait still?
No, actually. I, unfortunately, wish to resign from the RP due to prioritization of other RPs and in anticipation of shrinking time. I apologize for not responding to you sooner. You can nuke, NPC'ify, or retcon Whitakere's existence if Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 does not want to continue it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back