• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chat of Steel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I want to know how my massacre of all the enemy Knights before they even got out of their nightgowns went. Lorsh Lorsh

fixed

there was a castle named Muldron when there was already a Muldhold plus a noble named Muldren

i renamed it Kuldron with a fancy K because this is also Tharon Grenn's family lands

fixed

there was a castle named Muldron when there was already a Muldhold plus a noble named Muldren

i renamed it Kuldron with a fancy K because this is also Tharon Grenn's family lands
Looking forward to my first reply from you my friend.

yeah but im slipping skerry 2 more large hamlets.....

View attachment 1045999
That's ok, so long as I take the wooden fort they won't be able to repel my invasion. Gonna have to come up with a "kunnin plan" to get my "new vassals" to spring a rebellion and receive the necessary excuse to seize their lands but still win the war. This might be a risky one after all.

first Sir Melstar said he had 'business to attend to' then he complained about saddle sores

did he actually change his story ic? or just a little happy mistake in the prose

kinda sussin' em since he's my carmon vassal

first Sir Melstar said he had 'business to attend to' then he complained about saddle sores

did he actually change his story ic? or just a little happy mistake in the prose

Maybe he got the saddle sores traveling to whatever business he had to take care of. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Done Flamebay edit-in reply on my last post and Roth's reply (mostly... pre-typed)

MrThe MrThe
saxon saxon
once i get the other replies done it'll be another turn, you might get skipped so post sewn! < 3 (this may or may not be a long amount of time)

project progress still counts but you won't be able to give any specific orders that turn

Last edited:

he gave two excuses

"bend over"

"-not the knee Sir Melstar, the ass"

"we shall see if there is any truth to this"

Done Flamebay edit-in reply on my last post and Roth's reply (mostly... pre-typed)

MrThe MrThe
saxon saxon
once i get the other replies done it'll be another turn, you might get skipped so post sewn! < 3 (this may or may not be a long amount of time)

project progress still counts but you won't be able to give any specific orders that turn
Ok cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back