Chat Log

CHAT LOG:

Here, you'll find a record of every post made in the Quest, for future reference. If an option is bolded, it's the one that succeeded.

For now, all the posts won't be here. I need to stagger the posting so they don't all merge together.

Last edited by a moderator:

DANGANRONPA ?: ROYAL REDUX

- PROLOGUE -

"..."

Groggily, you shift in your bed.

"..orium"

Faintly, you hear the sound of a voice penetrating into your sleep-addled senses, pushing its way through the sheets and blankets that have managed to find their way around your head.

"...ort to the School Auditorium"

Stirred from you rest, you toss your sheets aside and narrow your ears into the annoyingly-repeating voice that roused you from your slumber.

"All students please report to the School Auditorium"

...School Auditorium? Are you...?

Forcing your eyes open from their sleepy wonderland, you drag your body upright, sitting in your bed as you cast your gaze around the room. Unfamiliar roof, and unfamiliar walls. Sleepily, you blink. Definitely not at home. Nope. Are you at school? Judging by the still incessantly repeating voice echoing throughout the room, you assume that it's more than a safe bet. So... That means you're...?

You cast your gaze around the room once again.

...In the Infirmary? Man... What the hell? The last thing you remember, you were walking to school like usual, and then... You struggle. And then what? No matter how hard you try, you aren't quite able to figure out what came next. Did you black out or something?

Ah...

That would explain why you were laying in here. Damn, how embarrassing was that? Passing out on your way to school, jeez. Someone must have found you laying around on the streets or something and brought you here after they saw your uniform... God, people were probably already starting rumors about it. What a way to start the school year... Audibly, you sigh, as you haul yourself out of the bed. No use in sulking around here about it, you figure. The longer you stay holed up in bed, the worse the rumors will get. At least assuming they didn't already reach their worst. Pacing away from your bed, you cast your gaze around the windowless room one more time, stretching your sleep-addled body one last time before making your escape from the never-ending announcement. You hope, at least, that they'll have the sense to not play the thing in the auditorium itself.

. . .

Following the almost overwhelming number of signs directing you throughout the school, you eventually manage to find your way to the school auditorium. Coming to a stop in front of it's clearly labeled doors, you can't help but be a little surprised. You're just in a school after all, but the entrance in front of you is undeniably grand. Richly toned wooden doors sit within a darker-hued wooden frame, throwing an air of importance into the hallway. Though now that think about it, you realize that the red wallpaper decor doesn't exactly yell "normal" at you, either.

What kind of place was this? There was no way you could afford the fees for a school that looked like this, right? Did someone bring you to the wrong place?

Ah... What a pain...

Regardless, you figure that there at least should be a teacher insider who could explain things to you. Who knows? You were never the type to visit before school started, so maybe you'd gotten lucky and managed to get into some swanky school without even realizing it. Heh. Pushing your way through the doors, you laugh to yourself. There was no way a girl like yourself would be fortunate enough for something like that.

As the doors swing open, you catch sight of a disorganized crowd of people. Scattered throughout the wood-floored room, what you can only assume to be students are scattered about talking amongst themselves without a sign of... Any kind of authority or organization to be seen. Man, what the hell. Calling students to the auditorium like that and just having them stand around like this and wait? Looks like even fancy schools like this were disorganized messes. You sigh. What a waste of time. At least you can tell, judging by the fact that none of them are wearing uniforms, that this isn't a public school. Yep. Definitely in the wrong place. At least there wouldn't be any 'fainting girl' rumors going around this way.

Turning to make your way out, hopefully, to find a room that actually had a teacher, you're interrupted by a voice spilling out from the crowd.

"Hey!" Are they... Talking to you? Curious, you bob your head over your shoulder.

"Yeah, you. Hey! Where ya headed?" Accompanying the voice, a student breaks away from the crowd and jog to approach you, a smile covering his face. "What are you running off for? You aren't late or anything, if that's what this barren room has you thinking. We've all been waiting around here forever for whatever they want us here for to start." Hesitantly, you turn around to explain yourself. At least, you try, but the boy starts up speaking again before you can even attempt to open your mouth. "Honestly... I ran right here when I heard the announcement! Woke up face down on my desk! I though I was missing out on something super-important!" He sighs. "But... When I got here, the place was totally empty... Thought I'd missed the whole thing until everyone else started funneling in." Mid ramble, the boy's face suddenly twists into a frown, and then into one of embarrassment, accompanied by a bout of awkward laughter. "Ah, man... Getting carried away again aren't I? And in front of such a cute girl, too! So embarrassing..."

"Well..." Once again, a smile overtakes his expression. "Sorry about that, haha! I have a bit of a habit of rambling on like that... I haven't even let you get a word in yet! Masaki Abe, deepest apologies!"

Finally, his voice trails off for good and you're able to get a word in.

1. "...Right, Masaki huh... [WRITE-IN], and sorry, I don't think I'm actually supposed to be here. Can you tell me where I can find some staff, or something?"
  2. "Huh, you finished talking? Man... Rambling is right... [WRITE-IN], I guess, but you'll have to excuse me, gotta find my way out of this weird-lookin' school."
  3. "Man! You sure know how to talk, huh? But I guess that's a good thing for the situation I'm in... Hey! If you like rambling so much, you think we can chat for a sec? I'm a little... Lost here... [WRITE-IN], by the way. Nice to meet you."
  4. This guy throws you off. You aren't good at dealing with social types like him. Turn around and walk out the door.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back