Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Absolutely frustrating and disappointing. Flames choked multiple leads away and give it up with a OT loss on McDavid’s shot. What the F……

Absolutely frustrating and disappointing. Flames choked multiple leads away and give it up with a OT loss on McDavid’s shot. What the F……
They won the first game and then this happened. I haven't seen choking this badly since the Canucks have been in the playoffs.

They won the first game and then this happened. I haven't seen choking this badly since the Canucks have been in the playoffs.
Sloppy, careless hockey played after game 1. Game 1 wasn’t the greatest defense played, but they won it with high scoring to cover it up. No answers to the Oilers fast pace of play, no defense to stop the mad rush of Oiler goals and how quick they came after any Flames score. It’s sickening to see this team choke the game and series… losing four straight like that following game 1. Can’t disagree with you at all, this was horrific play by the flames.

With Flames now out of the playoffs we're going to have a lot of angry drunk people here in Calgary tonight lmao.

It’s official after tonight’s game; No team left for me with the Wild & Flames out. Jannah certainly will have a more direct fallout of the game though haha. But still a tough night.

Only team left I can somewhat root for is the Blues I guess. Only tolerable option left for me with my teams both out.

It’s official after tonight’s game; No team left for me with the Wild & Flames out. Jannah certainly will have a more direct fallout of the game though haha. But still a tough night.

Only team left I can somewhat root for is the Blues I guess. Only tolerable option left for me with my teams both out.
I guess after tonight I'm left with no choice but to cheer on Edmonton lol. Last Canadian team left.

Yep, Rangers win 5-2. Down to Carolina for Game 7. Fuck Tony DeAngelo, that racist scum bag, I dislike him so much he's made me a temporary Rangers fan. I cannot actively cheer for the Canes, a team and fan base that supports a racist man like Tony DeAngelo.

Yep, Rangers win 5-2. Down to Carolina for Game 7. Fuck Tony DeAngelo, that racist scum bag, I dislike him so much he's made me a temporary Rangers fan. I cannot actively cheer for the Canes, a team and fan base that supports a racist man like Tony DeAngelo.
Never been a fan of the guy myself. But makes sense there, racist scumbags easy to hate. I didn’t watch the game today only the scoreboard. That’s another former ranger that got bought out of his contract right and now on the Canes? I know Smith is one. Seems like a fair number of former Rangers on this Canes team just off the top of my head without searching through the roster for names and etc.

Never been a fan of the guy myself. But makes sense there, racist scumbags easy to hate. I didn’t watch the game today only the scoreboard. That’s another former ranger that got bought out of his contract right and now on the Canes? I know Smith is one. Seems like a fair number of former Rangers on this Canes team just off the top of my head without searching through the roster for names and etc.
Yea he's a racist jerk. Former Ranger but I've been told he was locker room cancer. Makes sense. Also, he hates the Rangers fan base now too and is just a scummy guy so no wonder why the Rangers fans hate him too. Smith is also a former Ranger, so is Fast I think. A LOT of former Rangers on that Canes roster.

Also, DeAngelo did something scummy. The whistle was blown for off sides and he has the puck and shoots it at Shesterkin WAY after the whistle. You can't do that man, that's so scummy. Pussy move by Tony, as always...

Yea he's a racist jerk. Former Ranger but I've been told he was locker room cancer. Makes sense. Also, he hates the Rangers fan base now too and is just a scummy guy so no wonder why the Rangers fans hate him too. Smith is also a former Ranger, so is Fast I think. A LOT of former Rangers on that Canes roster.

Also, DeAngelo did something scummy. The whistle was blown for off sides and he has the puck and shoots it at Shesterkin WAY after the whistle. You can't do that man, that's so scummy. Pussy move by Tony, as always...
Rangers clean house and Canes pick up the leftovers. Haha. Interesting how many landed with the Canes. Another one of those Locker room cancers too? Makes sense. Each league seems to have plenty come and go over the years.

That actually took place in a live game? Wow. I remember back when I first picked up 22 a couple months back or whatever it was… I did that unintentionally in BAP by slipping on the right stick as offsides were called a few different times. But never thought I’d hear it happen in a RL game. Wow.

Rangers clean house and Canes pick up the leftovers. Haha. Interesting how many landed with the Canes. Another one of those Locker room cancers too? Makes sense. Each league seems to have plenty come and go over the years.

That actually took place in a live game? Wow. I remember back when I first picked up 22 a couple months back or whatever it was… I did that unintentionally in BAP by slipping on the right stick as offsides were called a few different times. But never thought I’d hear it happen in a RL game. Wow.
Yea lmao, seems like it.

Dude yes he did. I was shocked. That stuff just does NOT happen in real life games. It's so classless. That's the type of crap I pull intentionally on BAP (because I'm a scum bag of a player there lmaoooo). Yea I wasn't expecting to see a scummy move I pulled in NHL BAP countless times to be an asshole actually happen in a game. He was down 3 and he did it- like come on, not cool.

Yea lmao, seems like it.

Dude yes he did. I was shocked. That stuff just does NOT happen in real life games. It's so classless. That's the type of crap I pull intentionally on BAP (because I'm a scum bag of a player there lmaoooo). Yea I wasn't expecting to see a scummy move I pulled in NHL BAP countless times to be an asshole actually happen in a game. He was down 3 and he did it- like come on, not cool.
That’s just weak lol. Least in BAP I can understand it, not a real game and in some cases simple slips can do stuff like that or fits the way you want your guy to play. Haha. But pretty weak to do it in a real life game. Sore loser and poor sportsmanship there. Still kinda waiting on Reaves just letting loose on these Canes before the series ends haha.

Minor curiosity question here, but; Noticing YT BAP players vary on this some just pick different teams each time out or some pick certain teams for a reason, like actual fandom over that squad and personal connections to them and etc. but, when you play BAP and go through the Memorial cup CHL is there a team you always pick or just random and etc?

That’s just weak lol. Least in BAP I can understand it, not a real game and in some cases simple slips can do stuff like that or fits the way you want your guy to play. Haha. But pretty weak to do it in a real life game. Sore loser and poor sportsmanship there. Still kinda waiting on Reaves just letting loose on these Canes before the series ends haha.
Hell yea. I wanna see Reaves punch Tony DeAngelo in the face tbh lmao. As a person of color and knowing what Tony stands for and says, I', sure it would be satisfying for Ryan Reaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back