Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

They have to win like three games in a row now to even have a chance of winning :/

With the way they've been playing, yea me neither lol.

But the Canadiens (who were much lower seeded than the Leafs) managed to come back from a 3-0 Toronto series lead to win it all. Flames just need 3 in a row, although they have no one to blame but themselves for being put in this spot.

With the way they've been playing, yea me neither lol.

But the Canadiens (who were much lower seeded than the Leafs) managed to come back from a 3-0 Toronto series lead to win it all. Flames just need 3 in a row, although they have no one to blame but themselves for being put in this spot.
It just sucks that my actual favourite team isn't even in the playoffs :(

Insane dude, I saw that! Well- heard of it. I was out with friends and not watching hockey.
I started to watch, but had to leave for League and was score watching on my phone the rest of the way. Didn’t really expect it but glad they came back and won it! Insane win. Sucks Binnington is out, but Husso can be really good in net imo. He’s done it against my teams multiple times this season. Solid goalie when he’s right and has help. Meanwhile the Blues show why you just can’t ever count them out. Wow

I started to watch, but had to leave for League and was score watching on my phone the rest of the way. Didn’t really expect it but glad they came back and won it! Insane win. Sucks Binnington is out, but Husso can be really good in net imo. He’s done it against my teams multiple times this season. Solid goalie when he’s right and has help. Meanwhile the Blues show why you just can’t ever count them out. Wow
Husso is a beast tbh. Impressive comeback win. Avs really shaking now. Was a must win game for them both.

Played goalie BAP last night for a good while and again early this morning before taking care of rl stuff. Career has advanced and got pretty interesting, quite lucky and after a few offers from other teams like the Predators, Kings (I believe was the other) the dude remains a Shark and after a year with Fleury, a year with Binnington and a year or two with a prospect goalie the Ducks drafted (Daistal? Or something similar) who cost us in the playoffs in a elimination game when the coach started him over my guy. But oh well. But now Rask who’s surprisingly still playing returned to back up my guy in San Jose after it was the reverse when my goalie was a rookie. But lucky, cause so far we’ve hit the playoffs each year except for one and got a Stanley cup by beating the Bruins in 5. after taking out the Ducks (7 game series, tough) Vegas (5 game series) Coyotes (6 game series) to make it happen. We seem to play those two teams a lot in the playoffs in either the first or second round with the other playing in the other round against us more times then not so far. (Especially the Ducks…. Tough series everytime and becoming a big rivalry year in and year out throughout the seasons and playoffs) Meanwhile the Blue Jackets went back to back as cup champs and the Sabres won a cup as well the year before CBJ went on a run.

Played goalie BAP last night for a good while and again early this morning before taking care of rl stuff. Career has advanced and got pretty interesting, quite lucky and after a few offers from other teams like the Predators, Kings (I believe was the other) the dude remains a Shark and after a year with Fleury, a year with Binnington and a year or two with a prospect goalie the Ducks drafted (Daistal? Or something similar) who cost us in the playoffs in a elimination game when the coach started him over my guy. But oh well. But now Rask who’s surprisingly still playing returned to back up my guy in San Jose after it was the reverse when my goalie was a rookie. But lucky, cause so far we’ve hit the playoffs each year except for one and got a Stanley cup by beating the Bruins in 5. after taking out the Ducks (7 game series, tough) Vegas (5 game series) Coyotes (6 game series) to make it happen. We seem to play those two teams a lot in the playoffs in either the first or second round with the other playing in the other round against us more times then not so far. (Especially the Ducks…. Tough series everytime and becoming a big rivalry year in and year out throughout the seasons and playoffs) Meanwhile the Blue Jackets went back to back as cup champs and the Sabres won a cup as well the year before CBJ went on a run.
That's interesting. I didn't know two teams could offer you like the Preds and Kings. Always thought it was one team that can offer you once your contract is up. Also I think the Ducks goalie ur thinking of is Dostal, I think that's the name.

That's interesting. I didn't know two teams could offer you like the Preds and Kings. Always thought it was one team that can offer you once your contract is up. Also I think the Ducks goalie ur thinking of is Dostal, I think that's the name.
Oh yeah, that’s definitely the name. Dostal, definitely him yeah. But, it was two separate off-seasons there, my bad.

Flames had the lead and again…..
Frustrated Will Ferrell GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back