Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Yeah it has been and it will be a game 7 as well. Damn Flames couldn’t pull it off and the empty net with about a minute left made it 4-2 to end it.

Yeah I bet pretty nice there.
Damn I saw. Stars force game 7. Wow.

Must win clutch situation for those Flames in two nights.

Minor detail nothing important, but noticing outside of BAP some overalls are different. Least they are now, probably the last roster update or so changed it. But Marky for example is now a 90 overall… Oh, just noticed last update was may 10th, I had to select it and update manually but it’s there. Wonder if the BAP rosters least in terms of overall would be like that if starting anew? Although rosters player wise through draft process will probably still be odd and partially inaccurate but still. Nice little find to start today’s NHL 22 check in.

Minor detail nothing important, but noticing outside of BAP some overalls are different. Least they are now, probably the last roster update or so changed it. But Marky for example is now a 90 overall… Oh, just noticed last update was may 10th, I had to select it and update manually but it’s there. Wonder if the BAP rosters least in terms of overall would be like that if starting anew? Although rosters player wise through draft process will probably still be odd and partially inaccurate but still. Nice little find to start today’s NHL 22 check in.
Oh nice! They actually updated it and changed some overalls? Nice! Yea Markstrom deserves to be rated a bit higher.

Also damn I didn't know about any May 10th update, I guess I have to go in and manually selected and download it.

Yea I don't expect them to update the BAP with that update nor the draft process lol. Whatever, we found a way to make it a little bit more realistic.

A nice start to the BAP day, booed on my first scoring opportunity of the day by the Coyotes fans. ;)

Oh nice! They actually updated it and changed some overalls? Nice! Yea Markstrom deserves to be rated a bit higher.

Also damn I didn't know about any May 10th update, I guess I have to go in and manually selected and download it.

Yea I don't expect them to update the BAP with that update nor the draft process lol. Whatever, we found a way to make it a little bit more realistic.
Yeah! Marky is where he should be imo. Sorokin is now 87 overall. I haven’t done a big search and compare but those two I checked. Definitely deserved for those two to be rated higher.

I didn’t either til just now. I for whatever reason felt the need to look at rosters to refresh my memory on non BAP touched teams and etc then decided to just check the roster updates section and saw it there unmarked and needing a update. Wouldn’t have guessed it tbh. Odd little desire led to some minor but nice surprises this later morning.

That sucks lol. Not the biggest deal and we have found a way to get around the usual feels of BAP and draft process haha so that’s nice. But sucks they don’t update things for new BAPS as roster updates come. Tiny efforts and details from EA could go a long ways but whatever I guess lol.

A nice start to the BAP day, booed on my first scoring opportunity of the day by the Coyotes fans. ;)
Nice! Haha

Yeah! Marky is where he should be imo. Sorokin is now 87 overall. I haven’t done a big search and compare but those two I checked. Definitely deserved for those two to be rated higher.

I didn’t either til just now. I for whatever reason felt the need to look at rosters to refresh my memory on non BAP touched teams and etc then decided to just check the roster updates section and saw it there unmarked and needing a update. Wouldn’t have guessed it tbh. Odd little desire led to some minor but nice surprises this later morning.

That sucks lol. Not the biggest deal and we have found a way to get around the usual feels of BAP and draft process haha so that’s nice. But sucks they don’t update things for new BAPS as roster updates come. Tiny efforts and details from EA could go a long ways but whatever I guess lol.

Nice! Haha
HELL YEA, finally bro, NHL did something RIGHT lmaoooo. Sorokin was like an 83 bro, can you believe that crap? Well deserved 87 rating. I would have rated him maybe a bit higher but of course I will admit I'm HEAVILY biased on that one.

I'll have to go in and check/update mine later.

HELL YEA, finally bro, NHL did something RIGHT lmaoooo. Sorokin was like an 83 bro, can you believe that crap? Well deserved 87 rating. I would have rated him maybe a bit higher but of course I will admit I'm HEAVILY biased on that one.

I'll have to go in and check/update mine later.
Yeah! That was awesome and 83 was definitely too low for Sorokin. I think Marky was moved to 88 with the April 26th update or something like that after being rated 85 previously… 90 is just about right imo. Sorokin could be higher I agree lol, but I can understand your bias on that one same here for Marky. But I still agree he should be atleast a bit higher but it’s a start.

If my Flames BAP keeps playing as weird as it has I might start anew with a different forward build. It’s kinda getting old quick now tbh haha. (Current BAPS; Flames Playmaking LW/RW, Sharks Hybrid Goalie, Senators Offensive Defenseman)

Ok cool. I might check over some different names as I think of them too. Those two just came to mind first due to my teams goalie and raring being too low and yours as well being too low.

Yeah! That was awesome and 83 was definitely too low for Sorokin. I think Marky was moved to 88 with the April 26th update or something like that after being rated 85 previously… 90 is just about right imo. Sorokin could be higher I agree lol, but I can understand your bias on that one same here for Marky. But I still agree he should be atleast a bit higher but it’s a start.

If my Flames BAP keeps playing as weird as it has I might start anew with a different forward build. It’s kinda getting old quick now tbh haha. (Current BAPS; Flames Playmaking LW/RW, Sharks Hybrid Goalie, Senators Offensive Defenseman)

Ok cool. I might check over some different names as I think of them too. Those two just came to mind first due to my teams goalie and raring being too low and yours as well being too low.
Yea definitely both of them were rated too low.

Hmm that's really odd. But that's cool, no harm in starting a new build, that seems pretty cool and fun. I like the current BAPs you've got rocking too. Lmk what you do with that if you do create a new one, of course, I'm always interested to see where you'll get drafted if you make a new BAP.

Yea definitely both of them were rated too low.

Hmm that's really odd. But that's cool, no harm in starting a new build, that seems pretty cool and fun. I like the current BAPs you've got rocking too. Lmk what you do with that if you do create a new one, of course, I'm always interested to see where you'll get drafted if you make a new BAP.
Yeah it’s been odd for sure. But will do and thanks! I’ve been enjoying these BAPS. Our new found draft process has been a nice renewal of the career mode. I’ll make a Kopitar build since I didn’t keep the other experimental ones with a new archtype to try out. (So far, I’ve tried Power, Two-Way & Playmaker for types that can be found across different positions)

Yeah it’s been odd for sure. But will do and thanks! I’ve been enjoying these BAPS. Our new found draft process has been a nice renewal of the career mode. I’ll make a Kopitar build since I didn’t keep the other experimental ones with a new archtype to try out. (So far, I’ve tried Power, Two-Way & Playmaker for types that can be found across different positions)
Hell yea, it's been pretty fun and enjoyable. I like the whole more realistic draft thing we kinda found out.

Yea, always nice to experiment with different types of builds. :)

Canes officially knocked out the Bruins…. Full series that turned out to be competitive overall. But Bruins head home in round 1.

Kopitar Build/Center/Grinder Archtype- 1G 3A in 4 games with Sønderjyske, 1-2-1 record. Ranked 20th in the draft rankings and interviewed by Boston (Tanked, can’t do that team lmao) Florida (Scored ok but not too high thought Wild would interview me) Detroit (Damn Minnesota lmao…. I thought I had them at 20…. Instead, oh well, ok score with Detroit)

Results…….*drum rolls*…..

3A455C7B-B06C-481D-8F57-0F9E6B308F48.jpeg

I did kinda make my guy a minor a** to score higher on brand during the CHL run and got me a different personality type for now though. Haha. Maybe that disruptor trait doesn’t mesh with the Wild idk but close ranking wise.

Canes officially knocked out the Bruins…. Full series that turned out to be competitive overall. But Bruins head home in round 1.

Kopitar Build/Center/Grinder Archtype- 1G 3A in 4 games with Sønderjyske, 1-2-1 record. Ranked 20th in the draft rankings and interviewed by Boston (Tanked, can’t do that team lmao) Florida (Scored ok but not too high thought Wild would interview me) Detroit (Damn Minnesota lmao…. I thought I had them at 20…. Instead, oh well, ok score with Detroit)

Results…….*drum rolls*…..

View attachment 984804
Yep, Canes took it over the Bruins in Game 7.

Ayyyy Detroit Red Wings, pretty solid tbh. Pretty cool!
I did kinda make my guy a minor a** to score higher on brand during the CHL run and got me a different personality type for now though. Haha. Maybe that disruptor trait doesn’t mesh with the Wild idk but close ranking wise.
Hahaha lmao nothing wrong with that.

Interesting choices of interviews tho, I love to see it.

Watching Game 7 over the Xbox party virtually with my buddy, happy to say Tampa is up 1-0 at the end of the first. Woo.

Yep, Canes took it over the Bruins in Game 7.

Ayyyy Detroit Red Wings, pretty solid tbh. Pretty cool!

Hahaha lmao nothing wrong with that.

Interesting choices of interviews tho, I love to see it.
Yeah they are pretty solid agreed. Lol. Using the authentic draft pick settings after starting over to get that fixed and almost had the Wild but Detroit isn’t a bad spot.

Lmao yeah true. Played it different kinda got interesting and brand is off to a pretty high start now. Maybe this build will get different opportunities and much sooner. TM & MGT grades are pretty easy to recover quick.

Yeah, this draft process remains interesting on the Trio’s given. The previous trio before I restarted due to pick settings and some other details on the player I errored on and couldn’t fix after the fact. included Capitals & Rangers with a 80 draft rating, I believe the Canadiens were the second interview missed out by 2 points so NYR had the higher score.

Watching Game 7 over the Xbox party virtually with my buddy, happy to say Tampa is up 1-0 at the end of the first. Woo.
Oh nice! Saw the score but haven’t tuned in yet.

Yeah they are pretty solid agreed. Lol. Using the authentic draft pick settings after starting over to get that fixed and almost had the Wild but Detroit isn’t a bad spot.

Lmao yeah true. Played it different kinda got interesting and brand is off to a pretty high start now. Maybe this build will get different opportunities and much sooner. TM & MGT grades are pretty easy to recover quick.

Yeah, this draft process remains interesting on the Trio’s given. The previous trio before I restarted due to pick settings and some other details on the player I errored on and couldn’t fix after the fact. included Capitals & Rangers with a 80 draft rating, I believe the Canadiens were the second interview missed out by 2 points so NYR had the higher score.

Oh nice! Saw the score but haven’t tuned in yet.
Definitely

Nice nice

1-0 still Tampa leads in the 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back