Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Agreed and will do haha I’m doing the same while watching from my mobile app.

Haeghe with the OT winner!!! Cats move on! Anson Carter picked the right guy in his intermission pick
HELL YES GO CATS! WOO!

Also nice, I love Anson Carter. He does color commentary during intermissions for Islanders games on MSG. I get to see him 82 times a year haha.

HELL YES GO CATS! WOO!

Also nice, I love Anson Carter. He does color commentary during intermissions for Islanders games on MSG. I get to see him 82 times a year haha.
Agreed! Cats got it quick and I’m happy about it haha

Yeah he’s pretty cool. I’ve been seeing him, Gretzky, Bossinette, Tocchet doing the intermissions with another guy lately and remember him during his playing days. Cool guy and also awesome! You get to see him quite a bit then pretty cool.

Agreed! Cats got it quick and I’m happy about it haha

Yeah he’s pretty cool. I’ve been seeing him, Gretzky, Bossinette, Tocchet doing the intermissions with another guy lately and remember him during his playing days. Cool guy and also awesome! You get to see him quite a bit then pretty cool.
Yea this is great news.

And yea Carter rocks. Biz gets a bit annoying tbh but yea, the team is pretty good.

Agreed haha, Biz kinda drives me nuts sometimes. Occasionally entertaining but also annoying imo. The team overall is good though I agree.
Fr he can get a bit unbearable at times tbh lmao. Also no he's a Leafs fan boy which is annoying because- well, Leafs fans lmao.

Fr he can get a bit unbearable at times tbh lmao. Also no he's a Leafs fan boy which is annoying because- well, Leafs fans lmao.
Yeah agreed lol. Good thing about his teams is when he picks them they seem lose this year haha. Always entertaining for me and if he picks against the Flames then I’m in a good spot most likely haha.

Yeah agreed lol. Good thing about his teams is when he picks them they seem lose this year haha. Always entertaining for me and if he picks against the Flames then I’m in a good spot most likely haha.
Definitely.

Hope the Flames clutch up too.

Hopefully. This playing from behind so often is tough in times like this one. But hopefully, we’ve got plenty of time to get it done. Boys just need to step up and finish the Stars.
Yea, the Stars have been surprising in the playoffs tho against these Flames tbh.

Oh yea haha, now I'm sure they boo me when I get the puck. Just got booed a few times in San Jose haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back