Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

It’s all good lol. Nice though year 5, how’s it looking for cup number 3? Any roster moves by the GM that hurt or helped the squad?
None that hurt our squad TBH, mostly kept it the same and picked up a few good people like Zibenajad. We got rid of Gourde and probably got someone good, which was a good move and something I was saying we should have done. Plus Gourde was becoming a liability on the squad tbh, his time in Seattle was done.

And would you look at that, Mitch Marner is number 17 on the Tampa Bay Lightning lol. Two former Leafs moving to big teams in this universe.

Holy shit, I might be crazy, but for the past few away games, every time I have the puck and have a pretty good opportunity with the puck (with my Kraken BAP guy) I could have sworn I hear the away crowd boo me. Lmao I LOVE it. If we are being realistic, it makes a lot of sense why they'd boo me to hell.

None that hurt our squad TBH, mostly kept it the same and picked up a few good people like Zibenajad. We got rid of Gourde and probably got someone good, which was a good move and something I was saying we should have done. Plus Gourde was becoming a liability on the squad tbh, his time in Seattle was done.

And would you look at that, Mitch Marner is number 17 on the Tampa Bay Lightning lol. Two former Leafs moving to big teams in this universe.
Nice and a curious move picking up Zibenajad since I don’t think I’ve seen him move teams in BAP before. Cool there. Understandable wanting to get rid of a Gourde in BAP with Seattle, I remember it being a love/hate relationship with him and my old kraken BAP. I could see why you’d want to move him and I recall that talk awhile back.

Wow! Marner left too and to TB of all teams. Nice lol

Holy shit, I might be crazy, but for the past few away games, every time I have the puck and have a pretty good opportunity with the puck (with my Kraken BAP guy) I could have sworn I hear the away crowd boo me. Lmao I LOVE it. If we are being realistic, it makes a lot of sense why they'd boo me to hell.
Really?! Haha. That’s pretty cool with that realism add to your BAP play and experience though. Makes sense for sure

Nice and a curious move picking up Zibenajad since I don’t think I’ve seen him move teams in BAP before. Cool there. Understandable wanting to get rid of a Gourde in BAP with Seattle, I remember it being a love/hate relationship with him and my old kraken BAP. I could see why you’d want to move him and I recall that talk awhile back.

Wow! Marner left too and to TB of all teams. Nice lol

Really?! Haha. That’s pretty cool with that realism add to your BAP play and experience though. Makes sense for sure
Lol yea, Gourde was weird. Always got in the way of shots and made some stupid moves as he got older in the BAP universe. I will say tho, he was pretty great for the first through third year of the BAP.

Yea, TB was the strong squad we faced in the Cup finals "last year."

I could have sworn man, it made me laugh. I think they only do it once or twice in like the beginning of the game, but I know like the first two times I touched the puck and had a scoring chance, I got booed by the away crowd lol. I am an asshole of a player and I lead the league in goals, so I guess it makes some sense tbh. I like it tho, the boos fuel me.

Lol yea, Gourde was weird. Always got in the way of shots and made some stupid moves as he got older in the BAP universe. I will say tho, he was pretty great for the first through third year of the BAP.

Yea, TB was the strong squad we faced in the Cup finals "last year."

I could have sworn man, it made me laugh. I think they only do it once or twice in like the beginning of the game, but I know like the first two times I touched the puck and had a scoring chance, I got booed by the away crowd lol. I am an asshole of a player and I lead the league in goals, so I guess it makes some sense tbh. I like it tho, the boos fuel me.
Yeah pretty much the same experience for me though I only did one year with him. He could score goals quite a bit, but the rest was counterproductive sometimes haha. But awesome to hear he gave a nice few years of great play and less issues.

Yeah nice. I was just thinking with the timing of RL matchups and your BAP verse with him going to TB was interesting timing haha. But nice, that’s a tough squad that got tougher with Marner.

Lol nice fuel and exp in your guys BAP verse. Yeah it does make some sense to have it that way.

Yeah pretty much the same experience for me though I only did one year with him. He could score goals quite a bit, but the rest was counterproductive sometimes haha. But awesome to hear he gave a nice few years of great play and less issues.

Yeah nice. I was just thinking with the timing of RL matchups and your BAP verse with him going to TB was interesting timing haha. But nice, that’s a tough squad that got tougher with Marner.

Lol nice fuel and exp in your guys BAP verse. Yeah it does make some sense to have it that way.
Exactly. He scored goals but other than that he was just annoying to have on the ice tbh.

Yea pretty crazy. That Vegas and Tampa squad are STACKED in my BAP universe, but the Kraken still reign supreme with me there. But Vegas and Tampa are definitely over the salary cap with their rosters lmfao, like seriously with the talent they have, they have to be. Sadly, that's not too far off from reality smh.

Exactly. He scored goals but other than that he was just annoying to have on the ice tbh.

Yea pretty crazy. That Vegas and Tampa squad are STACKED in my BAP universe, but the Kraken still reign supreme with me there. But Vegas and Tampa are definitely over the salary cap with their rosters lmfao, like seriously with the talent they have, they have to be. Sadly, that's not too far off from reality smh.
Yeah very true.

Haha yeah it’s pretty crazy there and stacked for sure. Sounds like the Bruins in my Flames verse in year 5 and assuming still though I haven’t started the year 6 campaign. Lines 1-3 were crazy on offensive lines and defenseman too with a pair of quality goalies as well. But I guess my Flames were not far behind them in that BAP verse. But yeah lol gotta wonder how they pulled off that feat with those moves and stacked rosters with cap haha. Als sadly true in RL.

Played Goalie BAP yesterday and got through rookie year. Rough season for everyone involved and my goalies record was a utter mess to keep it PG haha. My flames winger experiment went terrible as well imo for the defending champs. only bright spot was the pacific division banner we claimed after a tough series and back and forth with LA all season long. The Ottawa defenseman BAP meanwhile I played today been interesting, Zub is a frustrating line mate sometimes but he definitely has your back when opponents take a dirty shot and injure you haha. (Robertson of the Stars seems to play dirty in this BAP. Lmfao… he was in several fights last game against us. Who knows how next round will go at that rate. 4 fights I think it was and multiple long stints in the PB)

Gonna tune into the Tampa v Toronto game soon.
Oh yeah, multiple games could be elimination tonight…. Got me worried after losing that lead last game and allowing the Blues to have the Wild in this position now. I might do the same with that game, no interest at this point with the Bruins/Canes. Boston has only 2 decent showings all series and blasted pretty much in each of the others. Im assuming tonight won’t be much different then last game. TB/Tor should be a interesting game though.

Yeah very true.

Haha yeah it’s pretty crazy there and stacked for sure. Sounds like the Bruins in my Flames verse in year 5 and assuming still though I haven’t started the year 6 campaign. Lines 1-3 were crazy on offensive lines and defenseman too with a pair of quality goalies as well. But I guess my Flames were not far behind them in that BAP verse. But yeah lol gotta wonder how they pulled off that feat with those moves and stacked rosters with cap haha. Als sadly true in RL.

Played Goalie BAP yesterday and got through rookie year. Rough season for everyone involved and my goalies record was a utter mess to keep it PG haha. My flames winger experiment went terrible as well imo for the defending champs. only bright spot was the pacific division banner we claimed after a tough series and back and forth with LA all season long. The Ottawa defenseman BAP meanwhile I played today been interesting, Zub is a frustrating line mate sometimes but he definitely has your back when opponents take a dirty shot and injure you haha. (Robertson of the Stars seems to play dirty in this BAP. Lmfao… he was in several fights last game against us. Who knows how next round will go at that rate. 4 fights I think it was and multiple long stints in the PB)

Oh yeah, multiple games could be elimination tonight…. Got me worried after losing that lead last game and allowing the Blues to have the Wild in this position now. I might do the same with that game, no interest at this point with the Bruins/Canes. Boston has only 2 decent showings all series and blasted pretty much in each of the others. Im assuming tonight won’t be much different then last game. TB/Tor should be a interesting game though.
Oh nice!

Yea, goalie BAP is frustrating as hell sometimes. Pretty cool about the defensemen Senator BAP tho.

Yea lot's of elimination games tonight. Gonna watch Toronto @ Tampa because this Game 6 is crucial for both teams. I wonder if Toronto will actually make it past a first round lmao.

Oh nice!

Yea, goalie BAP is frustrating as hell sometimes. Pretty cool about the defensemen Senator BAP tho.

Yea lot's of elimination games tonight. Gonna watch Toronto @ Tampa because this Game 6 is crucial for both teams. I wonder if Toronto will actually make it past a first round lmao.
Yeah agreed. I’m not sure if the upgrades and much higher overall will help a ton or not. But sure hope so cause the slow burn to get there is tough. Yeah it’s been nice so far.

Oh yeah a lot of cruical game 6’s tonight. Should be a make it or break it kind of night filled with craziness I suspect.

Yeah agreed. I’m not sure if the upgrades and much higher overall will help a ton or not. But sure hope so cause the slow burn to get there is tough. Yeah it’s been nice so far.

Oh yeah a lot of cruical game 6’s tonight. Should be a make it or break it kind of night filled with craziness I suspect.
They might help a tiny bit but you won't see a HUGE difference.

And yea, for damn sure.

They might help a tiny bit but you won't see a HUGE difference.

And yea, for damn sure.
Yeah that’s fair. Movement feels like the biggest issue so far for me, but saves have gone up just high shots getting through small spaces seems to be the issue lately. So nothing too embarrassing this time around but movement definitely could use some upgrades and attributes boosting.

Nvm they gave it to Spezza but then Tavares scored to make it 3-2 at like the last second. Damn.

Looks like we might go into OT with the Leafs v Bolts. 3-3.
Damn, that’s pretty nice! OT action on a elimination potential kinda game. Awesome

Bruins actually showed up and tied the series 5-2 over the Canes.

Wild already trailing….. Damn. Meanwhile Kings/Oilers are kicking off too.

Damn, that’s pretty nice! OT action on a elimination potential kinda game. Awesome

Bruins actually showed up and tied the series 5-2 over the Canes.

Wild already trailing….. Damn. Meanwhile Kings/Oilers are kicking off too.
Good for you if Boston wins, money wise.

Realized I want Tampa to win because if the Leafs win, their fans are gonna make fun of us and say how they were able to beat Tampa but the Isles were not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back