Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Realized I want Tampa to win because if the Leafs win, their fans are gonna make fun of us and say how they were able to beat Tampa but the Isles were not.
That’s a tough tug-a-war there. I’m only pulling for the Bolts cause of money reasons and faint hope of the bracket prize. But otherwise I’d be torn as a non fan of either team and not liking either squad. Gotta be a much tougher spot with the Leafs fans being that way with the Isles or reversely Bolts winning the series with the feelings there.

That’s a tough tug-a-war there. I’m only pulling for the Bolts cause of money reasons and faint hope of the bracket prize. But otherwise I’d be torn as a non fan of either team and not liking either squad. Gotta be a much tougher spot with the Leafs fans being that way with the Isles or reversely Bolts winning the series with the feelings there.
Yea man, so pretty happy (weirdly) about the Tampa win tonight lol. 4-3 final score in OT, TB takes it.

It’s looking worse and worse for the Wild tonight. 4-0 deficit….. Damn. Talbot is getting a rough go in net tonight.

Oilers lead 2-0 so far. Been pretty physical for the most part tonight.

Damn Wild....

Ugh, boo Oilers.....
Yeah, I don’t think the Wild have what it takes to make this a game in the final period. I hope I’m wrong, but doesn’t look good so far. I think we have maybe 15 shots on goal through two full periods and Binnington has shut those down. Meanwhile the Blues are killing it so far.

Yeah, definitely boo. Looks like Kempe is Mic’d up tonight. Watching this game now after TB ended The OT against Toronto. Kings are down for now but Quick has a fair number of saves at 20 currently. Just needs help.

Honestly though one of those Oilers goals was questionable. I understand why the coach didn’t risk it with the challenge but it could be considered questionable allowing the goal on possible goalie interference with that Kane goal I think it was…. Pretty sure I saw kane involved there.

Yeah, I don’t think the Wild have what it takes to make this a game in the final period. I hope I’m wrong, but doesn’t look good so far. I think we have maybe 15 shots on goal through two full periods and Binnington has shut those down. Meanwhile the Blues are killing it so far.

Yeah, definitely boo. Looks like Kempe is Mic’d up tonight. Watching this game now after TB ended The OT against Toronto. Kings are down for now but Quick has a fair number of saves at 20 currently. Just needs help.
Honestly though one of those Oilers goals was questionable. I understand why the coach didn’t risk it with the challenge but it could be considered questionable allowing the goal on possible goalie interference with that Kane goal I think it was…. Pretty sure I saw kane involved there.
Damn that kinda sucks. It's Oilers possible elimination night tho tonight, right? If they win, they push to game 7?

Damn that kinda sucks. It's Oilers possible elimination night tho tonight, right? If they win, they push to game 7?
Yeah agreed and yes it is a game elimination for the Oilers if they lose. Nugent -Hopkins with the Crosscheck to the back of a kings player, maybe Kempe, but got a power play goal by Durzi out of it… 2-1 now! Sweet result

Yeah agreed and yes it is a game elimination for the Oilers if they lose. Nugent -Hopkins with the Crosscheck to the back of a kings player, maybe Kempe, but got a power play goal by Durzi out of it… 2-1 now! Sweet result
Oh nice nice!

Also, I think I'm 100% sure I heard the crowd boo my Kraken BAP guy when he had the puck on a good opportunity twice tonight lmao. We are playing in Toronto and the crowd has most definitely booed me- I don't think my ears deceive me.

Oh nice nice!

Also, I think I'm 100% sure I heard the crowd boo my Kraken BAP guy when he had the puck on a good opportunity twice tonight lmao. We are playing in Toronto and the crowd has most definitely booed me- I don't think my ears deceive me.
Oh nice! A great little detail for BAP realism there. Haha. Pretty cool

Lol just beat the Leafs in a huge 10-0 victory, mfers booed me when I had the puck when they were down like 8-0 lmfao, I love it.

Oh man I'm sorry about that. :/

At least the Flames are still in it.
Yeah thanks. that was rough especially after that last game being up like we were and squandered it away. But true, least the Flames are in it still and just need one more win to take the series.

Lol just beat the Leafs in a huge 10-0 victory, mfers booed me when I had the puck when they were down like 8-0 lmfao, I love it.
Nice!

Yeah thanks. that was rough especially after that last game being up like we were and squandered it away. But true, least the Flames are in it still and just need one more win to take the series.

Nice!
yea, unfortunate 5-1 loss for the Wild squad. :/

Looks like the Blues go on to play the Avs in the second round. Unironically gonna cheer for the Blues in that one since I wanna see the Avs exit in the second round.

yea, unfortunate 5-1 loss for the Wild squad. :/

Looks like the Blues go on to play the Avs in the second round. Unironically gonna cheer for the Blues in that one since I wanna see the Avs exit in the second round.
Agreed. A young core of guys so here’s to next season being better and learning from this series.

Oh yeah, I’ll be wanting the Blues to win as well. AV’s second round exit would be nice for sure.

Agreed. A young core of guys so here’s to next season being better and learning from this series.

Oh yeah, I’ll be wanting the Blues to win as well. AV’s second round exit would be nice for sure.
Definitely.

Damn, game 7 is coming between the Oilers & Kings. Barries wrist shot and Kane’s empty net leads to a Oilers 4-2 win.
Yep I heard. Big game, gotta clutch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back