Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Yea huge news. Subban retiring is quite surprising to me, but Yandle and Chara make sense.

What’s cool is Chara is gonna sign a one day contract with the Bruins to play one game and then officially retire as a Bruin.

Also that’s a snag! $45? Nice! Real cool jersey!
Agreed.

Oh yeah I think I saw that news. Pretty nice there and makes sense.

Yeah haha! I was going to buy it but held off thinking I’d try getting both Penne & Subban with the hat at the same time. Both were of the same brand with Adidas. I just went and checked found some jerseys of Subban to see if that one was still around and found another adidas one listed at 39.99 in my size new condition. I think I better snag this before it goes or price raises.

Agreed.

Oh yeah I think I saw that news. Pretty nice there and makes sense.

Yeah haha! I was going to buy it but held off thinking I’d try getting both Penne & Subban with the hat at the same time. Both were of the same brand with Adidas. I just went and checked found some jerseys of Subban to see if that one was still around and found another adidas one listed at 39.99 in my size new condition. I think I better snag this before it goes or price raises.
100% a good snag before the prices raise. That’s a good deal if you can get it at that price now.

Oh yeah I remember hearing about this one. Definitely a good emotional send off there. Nice final game for him too.
I probably texted in this chat after that game ngl. Was a sad but also bittersweet way to end the long long season we had. Battled to the end.

That game stuck with me, showed us how loyal the fans are, how great our fanbase is and how much our team appreciates us.

Also was legendary to see Big Z get a goal on Vasy for his last game as an Islander and last real game of his career. I suspect I witnessed his last goal ever.

I probably texted in this chat after that game ngl. Was a sad but also bittersweet way to end the long long season we had. Battled to the end.

That game stuck with me, showed us how loyal the fans are, how great our fanbase is and how much our team appreciates us.

Also was legendary to see Big Z get a goal on Vasy for his last game as an Islander and last real game of his career. I suspect I witnessed his last goal ever.
Yeah that sounds like that was it. Pretty sure it was in here tbh. But nice, a pretty good moment there to see live and great to see a goal on Vasy for a final game and goal.

Yeah makes sense. Nice touch from the fanbase and franchise on the Island.

Yeah that sounds like that was it. Pretty sure it was in here tbh. But nice, a pretty good moment there to see live and great to see a goal on Vasy for a final game and goal.

Yeah makes sense. Nice touch from the fanbase and franchise on the Island.
Exactly. It was such a Chara goal too.

Exactly, I was very proud of this fanbase and this team. Everyone stayed till the end, and of course the Chara chants were classy.

LINDOR GRAND SLAM MAKES IT 7-4

Rogers is pitching all over the place for the Brewers, yikes. Walked 3 guys in a row that led to the Mets grand slam.

SMH…. This pitching is going to drive me nuts. Still roughly 3 games back of Philly luckily they also lost last night. (Thank you Blue Jays!)

But another rough loss. Can’t keep a lead for nothing apparently.

SMH…. This pitching is going to drive me nuts. Still roughly 3 games back of Philly luckily they also lost last night. (Thank you Blue Jays!)

But another rough loss. Can’t keep a lead for nothing apparently.
Dude the pitching fell apart for the Brewers to the point where I felt bad. That was BAD. Rogers lost you the game and you went thru like 7 pitchers one night.

Nothing you could do against Edwin Diaz tho when we used him to close the 8th and 9th, holy shit that guy is lethal. So glad he’s on our side lol.

But it’s not all bad, the Phillies lost, that was huge for the Brewers that the Blue Jays won.

Dude the pitching fell apart for the Brewers to the point where I felt bad. That was BAD. Rogers lost you the game and you went thru like 7 pitchers one night.

Nothing you could do against Edwin Diaz tho when we used him to close the 8th and 9th, holy shit that guy is lethal. So glad he’s on our side lol.

But it’s not all bad, the Phillies lost, that was huge for the Brewers that the Blue Jays won.
Going by the box score I saw during league, looks like we went with no true starter. Just a complete bullpen game with each guy going a couple innings each at most. I kinda hate that methodology but…. Ah well, just a fan and not a expert on the bench.

Yeah he’s alright that’s for sure. Pretty good reliever.

Yeah I saw that and the way we’ve been playing… it’s a small but fading chance for the Brewers. We still have to take advantage of the Phillies loss and this pitching doesn’t do much for the confidence/faith side of things lately. Hoping the Brew Crew get it together and Phillies collapse hard and fast.

Going by the box score I saw during league, looks like we went with no true starter. Just a complete bullpen game with each guy going a couple innings each at most. I kinda hate that methodology but…. Ah well, just a fan and not a expert on the bench.

Yeah he’s alright that’s for sure. Pretty good reliever.

Yeah I saw that and the way we’ve been playing… it’s a small but fading chance for the Brewers. We still have to take advantage of the Phillies loss and this pitching doesn’t do much for the confidence/faith side of things lately. Hoping the Brew Crew get it together and Phillies collapse hard and fast.
I watched most of the game, missed the first few innings when the Brewers were beating the Mets and playing real well.

Pitching was a big problem tho for the Brewers. Rogers also walked three guys in one inning and got a grand slam hit off his first pitch to Lindor. The Brewers fans (understandably) booed Rogers very loudly at the end of that awful inning for Milwaukee.

Hopefully the Phillies keep losing tho. For both your and my sake. I hope that Brew Crew makes the playoffs!

I watched most of the game, missed the first few innings when the Brewers were beating the Mets and playing real well.

Pitching was a big problem tho for the Brewers. Rogers also walked three guys in one inning and got a grand slam hit off his first pitch to Lindor. The Brewers fans (understandably) booed Rogers very loudly at the end of that awful inning for Milwaukee.

Hopefully the Phillies keep losing tho. For both your and my sake. I hope that Brew Crew makes the playoffs!
Yeah hard about the Rogers fiasco. Terrible showing last night for him.

Agreed. Hopefully that’s how it plays out for sure!

Yeah hard about the Rogers fiasco. Terrible showing last night for him.

Agreed. Hopefully that’s how it plays out for sure!
That was just like hard to watch, as just a baseball fan. Like yes I wanted the Mets to win but I felt bad for Rogers letting the game get away from them like that. It was crazy.

Still super hyped tho that the Mets won and came back, taking an advantage of that.

And of course, good on the Blue Jays for beating those Phillies. Brewers really need the Phillies to start losing some games now.

Brewers playing much better this game. Looks like they hit a grand slam and lead the Mets 6-0.

Man, where have these Brewers been? Still not a fan of this Bullpen useage going with 5+ pitchers a game multiple games in a row when not necessary. But I’ll take that W! Didn’t watch as I fell asleep around 1 or 2 with these graveyard shifts but saw the score not too long ago.

I wanted the Blue Jays to take a wildcard spot… But if they pull out another win tonight (B 9 2 O game tied at 3) that will be icing on the cake. Potentially another Phillies loss to Toronto happens soon.

Man, where have these Brewers been? Still not a fan of this Bullpen useage going with 5+ pitchers a game multiple games in a row when not necessary. But I’ll take that W! Didn’t watch as I fell asleep around 1 or 2 with these graveyard shifts but saw the score not too long ago.

I wanted the Blue Jays to take a wildcard spot… But if they pull out another win tonight (B 9 2 O game tied at 3) that will be icing on the cake. Potentially another Phillies loss to Toronto happens soon.
Huge win for the Brewers this afternoon tho. 6-0, Mets fell apart lol.

But yea I hope the Phillies lose. That’d be good.

Luckily the Braves lost to the Nationals today too.

Huge win for the Brewers this afternoon tho. 6-0, Mets fell apart lol.

But yea I hope the Phillies lose. That’d be good.

Luckily the Braves lost to the Nationals today too.
Yeah lol but 2-3 ain’t bad.

Hopefully. Extra innings now with Kirk batting and Chapman on deck. Need a Philly loss.

Yeah that’s nice too. Nationals doing a little work.

Royals at some point said goodbye to Dayton Moore as he’s out in KC. The ‘14 &’15 runs were nice but the drop off has been rough since then. I honestly can’t figure out what they are doing from one year to the next.

Yeah lol but 2-3 ain’t bad.

Hopefully. Extra innings now with Kirk batting and Chapman on deck. Need a Philly loss.

Yeah that’s nice too. Nationals doing a little work.

Royals at some point said goodbye to Dayton Moore as he’s out in KC. The ‘14 &’15 runs were nice but the drop off has been rough since then. I honestly can’t figure out what they are doing from one year to the next.
Damn extra innings in the Philly v Blue Jays game? Intense. I hope Toronto wins.

The ‘15 run gives me flashbacks lol. (Mets made the finals that year and lost to the Royals)

Damn extra innings in the Philly v Blue Jays game? Intense. I hope Toronto wins.

The ‘15 run gives me flashbacks lol. (Mets made the finals that year and lost to the Royals)
Yeah, Blue Jays had the bases loaded with 1 out then Hernandez lines into a double play…. Damn. Can’t get a better opportunity then that. But same here for them there sakes and my Brewers.

Understandable lol. Growing up with the Royals always being a cellar dweller and liking KC myself those runs were nice to see. But makes sense haha, your Mets were the team that fell victim to the Royals run. I recall the series for the most and watched as much of it as I was able to back then.

Yeah, Blue Jays had the bases loaded with 1 out then Hernandez lines into a double play…. Damn. Can’t get a better opportunity then that. But same here for them there sakes and my Brewers.

Understandable lol. Growing up with the Royals always being a cellar dweller and liking KC myself those runs were nice to see. But makes sense haha, your Mets were the team that fell victim to the Royals run. I recall the series for the most and watched as much of it as I was able to back then.
Ooooof. That’s not good.

Yea I’m still sad about it since it was a stupid fielding error that lost us that series. KC was just better in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back