Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Glad to see your Brewers beating those wretched Yankees right now.

Mets are in the process of finishing off the Pirates rn.

Glad to see your Brewers beating those wretched Yankees right now.

Mets are in the process of finishing off the Pirates rn.
Ah missed that game with OT at work. But nice! We need the wins. Last I checked today, Brewers were down 4. Checked again now, looks like we lost by the same score of 12-8. Rough stretch and not looking great with the win one lose one routine lately.

Ah missed that game with OT at work. But nice! We need the wins. Last I checked today, Brewers were down 4. Checked again now, looks like we lost by the same score of 12-8. Rough stretch and not looking great with the win one lose one routine lately.
All good.

Also yea, looks like the brewers lost and Judge hit his 59th HR. : /

Thanks and agreed.

If the pre-order discount is still there, I think I’m going to pre-order nhl 23 soon. Last I looked, the bonus and price discount was decent during the pre-order period.
Looks like they completely revamped the crowd and it looks great! More realistic boos and stuff.

Nice! I still haven’t seen much yet for the new game. Only that first trailer and that’s it so far. But that is awesome
Yep. Looks mostly the same as NHL 22 tho other than that.

Also you can chose which teammates skate with the cup now.

Mets v Brewers tonight!
Hoping it’s a good game! Though I’ve no idea which Brewers team I’ll see tonight. They give me the Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde feels this season and especially as of late.

Random toss in- Milwaukee Admirals (Preds development team) have one of the coolest and cleanest AHL jerseys I’ve seen so far. Looks like the AHL has a few good ones of note but the Admirals are imo epic! Insanely expensive though when checking out there official online store. WAY ABOVE the normal hockey jersey prices.

Hoping it’s a good game! Though I’ve no idea which Brewers team I’ll see tonight. They give me the Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde feels this season and especially as of late.

Random toss in- Milwaukee Admirals (Preds development team) have one of the coolest and cleanest AHL jerseys I’ve seen so far. Looks like the AHL has a few good ones of note but the Admirals are imo epic! Insanely expensive though when checking out there official online store. WAY ABOVE the normal hockey jersey prices.
LMAO I get it haha.

I'm hoping to maybe tune in for a bit. Brewers are playing at home tonight.

Also yea dude I've seen their jerseys- fresh AF! Totally agree!

LMAO I get it haha.

I'm hoping to maybe tune in for a bit. Brewers are playing at home tonight.

Also yea dude I've seen their jerseys- fresh AF! Totally agree!
Yeah lol. Still hoping they get into the playoffs but yeah haha.

Same. I should be off work barring any unexpected events so looking to tune in for a bit as well. That should be nice for us within the Brew crew fanbase, maybe slightly better odds of a better game for the team tonight.

Definitely!

Yeah lol. Still hoping they get into the playoffs but yeah haha.

Same. I should be off work barring any unexpected events so looking to tune in for a bit as well. That should be nice for us within the Brew crew fanbase, maybe slightly better odds of a better game for the team tonight.

Definitely!
Hell yea. You guys did quite well against the Yankees so you guys have proven the Brewers can play well against good solid teams.

Should be a good game tonight. Hopefully the Brewers win the race for that wild card spot with the Phillies.

Hell yea. You guys did quite well against the Yankees so you guys have proven the Brewers can play well against good solid teams.

Should be a good game tonight. Hopefully the Brewers win the race for that wild card spot with the Phillies.
Yeah looks like we did from the scores I saw, worked through that series so only saw scores. We also played the Cards pretty well before that. agreed though, we’ve proven we can… just the ups and downs from one game to the next is hurting us lately.

Hopefully! Phillies getting in over us would suck especially after their pitching woes this year and firing their manager earlier on with pitching being a big cause for their struggles. (Also, Phillies prejudice too. One team from the division I’ve never liked. But still…) But yeah should be a good game!

Yeah looks like we did from the scores I saw, worked through that series so only saw scores. We also played the Cards pretty well before that. agreed though, we’ve proven we can… just the ups and downs from one game to the next is hurting us lately.

Hopefully! Phillies getting in over us would suck especially after their pitching woes this year and firing their manager earlier on with pitching being a big cause for their struggles. (Also, Phillies prejudice too. One team from the division I’ve never liked. But still…) But yeah should be a good game!
Yea exactly. The Brewers have proven they’re a good team and can play well if they put their minds to it.

Yea as a Mets fan I’m very much cheering for the Brewers to take that spot from the Phillies for obvious reasons lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back