Chitchat Chat for baseball fans

It’s not hockey related. But, woke up to the news that Bochy is coming out of retirement to manage the Rangers. Hired by his former pitcher Chris young too. Always gotta wonder when coaches come out of retirement after a period of atleast a few years or more… But then again, Bochy definitely knows how to take clubs to the World Series and in SF’s case win a few.

It’s not hockey related. But, woke up to the news that Bochy is coming out of retirement to manage the Rangers. Hired by his former pitcher Chris young too. Always gotta wonder when coaches come out of retirement after a period of atleast a few years or more… But then again, Bochy definitely knows how to take clubs to the World Series and in SF’s case win a few.
Saw that. Pretty cool for the Rangers.

Guess it’s official… That feeling as the playoffs went on is now becoming reality. Astros-Phillies. On one hand nice for Dusty Baker on the other it’s the Astros and Phillies haha.

Eewww….. Personally I hate it with the matchup it leaves. But I see your reasons though. Next matchup Cheaters vs Phillies Nothing against Dusty, but guess I’ll be going Phillies if I picked either side.
Just because of how much I cannot stand Yankees fans and yes even my closest friends get on my nerves so much, it was a sweet victory to see them swept, especially after their fans chanted “We want Houston.”

I just cannot stand that awful fan base. Not an Astros fan tho by any means.

I hate this WS match up. I hate Philly and I hate the Astros. It would be AWFUL to see the Phillies win. As a Mets fan I couldn’t have anything to say to shut down a Phillies fan anymore.

Just because of how much I cannot stand Yankees fans and yes even my closest friends get on my nerves so much, it was a sweet victory to see them swept, especially after their fans chanted “We want Houston.”

I just cannot stand that awful fan base. Not an Astros fan tho by any means.

I hate this WS match up. I hate Philly and I hate the Astros. It would be AWFUL to see the Phillies win. As a Mets fan I couldn’t have anything to say to shut down a Phillies fan anymore.
I hate the World Series matchup, hated the feels I was getting the more time went on in the playoffs with Astros/Phillies continuing down the winning path. But for you it’s Phillies. For me, my hate for the Astros runs deep and further back then the Cheating add-on to the list. They once were NL central with the triple B’s and company. (Biggio, Bagwell & Berkman. Plus Clemens, Oswalt and etc in the company category.) Odd and rough seeing how each year it is pretty much either Dodgers or Astros in the WS for the past roughly six years.

I hate the World Series matchup, hated the feels I was getting the more time went on in the playoffs with Astros/Phillies continuing down the winning path. But for you it’s Phillies. For me, my hate for the Astros runs deep and further back then the Cheating add-on to the list. They once were NL central with the triple B’s and company. (Biggio, Bagwell & Berkman. Plus Clemens, Oswalt and etc in the company category.) Odd and rough seeing how each year it is pretty much either Dodgers or Astros in the WS for the past roughly six years.
This is the worst case scenario World Series match up for me. Well Yankees v Phillies would be worse.

I can definitely see why your Astros hate runs deep. The only reason why I hate them is because of the 2017 cheating scandal.

And obviously I hate the Phillies for reasons we don’t need to get into. Lol, all you need to know is I’m a Mets fan and it all makes sense lol.

So I won’t be watching the WS most likely.

This is the worst case scenario World Series match up for me. Well Yankees v Phillies would be worse.

I can definitely see why your Astros hate runs deep. The only reason why I hate them is because of the 2017 cheating scandal.

And obviously I hate the Phillies for reasons we don’t need to get into. Lol, all you need to know is I’m a Mets fan and it all makes sense lol.

So I won’t be watching the WS most likely.
I will likely see it playing during leagues pending on where I’m bowling. Other then that I’ll see scores from notifications from Espn and etc. but won’t be watching it. ALCS/NLCS was pretty much all updates and non watching for the most part.

But yeah Phillies/Mets/Braves all three in any combo is enough said there haha.

I’ll be more interested to see who gets hired and where and if any other jobs open up rather then this series.

I will likely see it playing during leagues pending on where I’m bowling. Other then that I’ll see scores from notifications from Espn and etc. but won’t be watching it. ALCS/NLCS was pretty much all updates and non watching for the most part.

But yeah Phillies/Mets/Braves all three in any combo is enough said there haha.

I’ll be more interested to see who gets hired and where and if any other jobs open up rather then this series.
Oh that’s cool you bowl! Have fun with that.

I myself am headed to a hockey tournament this coming weekend. Probably not gonna have time to watch the WS anyways. Plus I’m focusing on watching the Isles lol.

Yes sucky WS match up this year again.

That’ll be interesting.

Oh that’s cool you bowl! Have fun with that.

I myself am headed to a hockey tournament this coming weekend. Probably not gonna have time to watch the WS anyways. Plus I’m focusing on watching the Isles lol.

Yes sucky WS match up this year again.

That’ll be interesting.
Yeah I bowl in a few leagues and occasionally use to bowl tourneys. Thanks though!

Nice! Good luck and fun with the Hockey tourney! Yeah that’s good too haha. I’ve been watching whoever’s on when I’m able to watch.

Yeah it sucks.

Agreed.

Yeah I bowl in a few leagues and occasionally use to bowl tourneys. Thanks though!

Nice! Good luck and fun with the Hockey tourney! Yeah that’s good too haha. I’ve been watching whoever’s on when I’m able to watch.

Yeah it sucks.

Agreed.
That’s pretty cool!

And thanks! I appreciate it! Hoping I have time to catch the Isles game over the weekend.

Sad times again for us baseball fans lol.

That’s pretty cool!

And thanks! I appreciate it! Hoping I have time to catch the Isles game over the weekend.

Sad times again for us baseball fans lol.
Yeah that would be nice. Rangers/Canes/AV’s coming up with the Blackhawks to follow. (Chicago almost it feels like a trap team so far this season.)

Hoping I’ll be able to catch some wild games before I return to work Thursday night. Looks like Canadiens/Senators/Red Wings & the Blackhawks are coming up for Minny. No idea what to expect win/loss wise in these games.

Definitely true

Yeah that would be nice. Rangers/Canes/AV’s coming up with the Blackhawks to follow. (Chicago almost it feels like a trap team so far this season.)

Hoping I’ll be able to catch some wild games before I return to work Thursday night. Looks like Canadiens/Senators/Red Wings & the Blackhawks are coming up for Minny. No idea what to expect win/loss wise in these games.

Definitely true
Crazy schedule coming up lol.

Ah that’s good. Hopefully you can catch some of those.

Would like to say so long fightins. I’d say better luck next year but as a Mets fan, I would not mean it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back