• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chat Amongst the Crew

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Meredith Meredith Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Deary Deary
Hey guys! I posted a pretty active post over a week ago and have not gotten replies from you all. Did you miss the tag or have you been busy? I’d like to toss this out as a reminder that I was hoping people would be posting at least once a week when I started this roleplay and if you are unable to keep up with that, I’d like to know sooner rather than later.

Thanks!

Yeah I’m sorry, but I am too busy with a more active rp, so I may have missed the posts from here. I might not be planning on making a post here for a long while, so I am planning on dropping out of the rp. I know that the time I spent here was little, but it was a good time being here. May all of you have a good day.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Meredith Meredith Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Deary Deary
Hey guys! I posted a pretty active post over a week ago and have not gotten replies from you all. Did you miss the tag or have you been busy? I’d like to toss this out as a reminder that I was hoping people would be posting at least once a week when I started this roleplay and if you are unable to keep up with that, I’d like to know sooner rather than later.

Thanks!
Wolfy and Ramurea suck and I have worked 66hrs (well not yet, am in the middle of my second 14hr shift) this week, and I posted just before ya, so my bad. I'll be working semi-constantly until Thursday as well, but I might have time to churn something out one of these afternoons

i've been alternating between working warehouse and sleeping as i'm ill, sorry. I should usually be able to make these posts. Will have one up tonight/tomorrow morning.

*Boop*
VibrantInbornKestrel-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back