• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chasing the Sun {OOC}

Bellz Bellz @Blue Jay Raven Kade Raven Kade Cychotic Cychotic Luckz Luckz Dutchmann Dutchmann Quark Quark redroseknight redroseknight Rhaine Rhaine Cosmos Cosmos

IMPORTANT: This counts towards both the main and side story. So, due to a lack of posts and because it seems like we are losing interest and people, I have debated on the idea but I think I might put it to a group vote to avoid making a decision that you guys do not approve of. We have two options and it would be very helpful if you can all let me know what you want me to do rather than ignoring this message.
A - We can keep going, even if that means we have to juggle around a bit because of people missing.
B - We shut the roleplay down. And, possibly I may or may not plan some sort of 'continuation' for those who are still 100% interested.

I think the declining state of this roleplay is mostly due to my poor planning, and not having a fall back plan for missing players and characters. However, if anyone is interested doing some sort of continuation, such roleplay will most likely become more of a group collaboration.

Bellz Bellz @Blue Jay Raven Kade Raven Kade Cychotic Cychotic Luckz Luckz Dutchmann Dutchmann Quark Quark redroseknight redroseknight Rhaine Rhaine Cosmos Cosmos

IMPORTANT: This counts towards both the main and side story. So, due to a lack of posts and because it seems like we are losing interest and people, I have debated on the idea but I think I might put it to a group vote to avoid making a decision that you guys do not approve of. We have two options and it would be very helpful if you can all let me know what you want me to do rather than ignoring this message.
A - We can keep going, even if that means we have to juggle around a bit because of people missing.
B - We shut the roleplay down. And, possibly I may or may not plan some sort of 'continuation' for those who are still 100% interested.

I think the declining state of this roleplay is mostly due to my poor planning, and not having a fall back plan for missing players and characters. However, if anyone is interested doing some sort of continuation, such roleplay will most likely become more of a group collaboration.
Hm, I don't mind either way but I'm leaning more towards B.

Im leaning A as well, and can hopefully post soon, but for personal reasons that could be an issue. Ill update as far as that goes if I can't get a post out today.

Okay, I will be re-posting the message in the group PM as I have received no answer from some. And they may not be getting tag notifications.
Also, I forgot to tag animegirl20 animegirl20 , sorry about that.

Unfortunately, if I receive no answer still from the rest, I will end up having to shut down the rp due to too many people being inactive, who all have important roles. However, as I seem to have a decent amount of you still interested, I will gladly recreate this rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back