• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chasing the Sun {OOC}

I was waiting for another Time to post, don't tell me the notification didn't go off again
It happens to all of us LOL (it happened a few times with 1x1s for me T_T). Hope your week has been good?
(EDIT: or maybe the notifs got buried for me... now that I think about it)

Aukanai had replied for Dusk, if you were wondering if a Times had replied. //sorry if you had checked and this became redundant :'D

Is there a meeting place for when we've grabbed our people. I am on phone and can't read 70% of peoples posts

Rip XD

I'm sorry, I have been feeling under the weather and trying to get into Soleil's head while nauseous just isn't working out. I should be able to post either tonight or tomorrow night, however, depending on if this blasted medicine works.
Sorry for late reply. That's okay, take care~
If you can think, feel free to PM me, I can help brainstorm, if you want.

Rhaine Rhaine , haven't heard anything from you, are you still in?

Sorry for late reply. That's okay, take care~
If you can think, feel free to PM me, I can help brainstorm, if you want.

Rhaine Rhaine , haven't heard anything from you, are you still in?
Yes! Sorry, I haven't been getting any notifications! I should have something up in a bit.

I'm sorry, I have been feeling under the weather and trying to get into Soleil's head while nauseous just isn't working out. I should be able to post either tonight or tomorrow night, however, depending on if this blasted medicine works.
Oh no! Are you ok? Is it an illness?
D: Hope you get better soon!

Yes! Sorry, I haven't been getting any notifications! I should have something up in a bit.
I would suggest that you check up on the thread every now and then, regardless if you get a notification or not. It seems to be a common problem, so it's probably best you check up when you can.

Oh no! Are you ok? Is it an illness?
D: Hope you get better soon!

I have a chronic condition that rears its head every now and again, making it so I can't eat much without nausea and vomiting. I have medicine and a device for it, but trying to work a full time, stressful job with the condition just makes it even worse. Thank you for your concern.

By the way, I was able to get a post out. I apologize if it isn't quite Soleil enough, but I feel it definitely has her mark on it.

I have a chronic condition that rears its head every now and again, making it so I can't eat much without nausea and vomiting. I have medicine and a device for it, but trying to work a full time, stressful job with the condition just makes it even worse. Thank you for your concern.

By the way, I was able to get a post out. I apologize if it isn't quite Soleil enough, but I feel it definitely has her mark on it.

Ahhh... that sounds terrible
Hope that things will settle soon then, at least work getting less stressful.

Nah, I think all the posts were wonderful, including Soleil's smirking bit.

Aukanai Aukanai Rhaine Rhaine redroseknight redroseknight

So I can post maybe tonight, but just wanting to know what we want to do from here? I was thinking having my Zophiel just trying to get money kinda would be a bore. How about they get approached by some scammer who tries to get them onto a fishy-looking boat?

//Well, I guess some might get skeptical but I guess I can get Zophiel convinced.

Ahhh... that sounds terrible
Hope that things will settle soon then, at least work getting less stressful.

Nah, I think all the posts were wonderful, including Soleil's smirking bit.

Aukanai Aukanai Rhaine Rhaine redroseknight redroseknight

So I can post maybe tonight, but just wanting to know what we want to do from here? I was thinking having my Zophiel just trying to get money kinda would be a bore. How about they get approached by some scammer who tries to get them onto a fishy-looking boat?

//Well, I guess some might get skeptical but I guess I can get Zophiel convinced.
I could see her going with it just to prove Soleil wrong. Lol. And giving our gracious lady even more ammunition to feel superior. Because she needs it for her self-esteem.

I could see her going with it just to prove Soleil wrong. Lol. And giving our gracious lady even more ammunition to feel superior. Because she needs it for her self-esteem.
Awww yisss. I have the perfect verbal counter for Zophiel to use. >:3

Aukanai Aukanai redroseknight redroseknight Rhaine Rhaine

There's going to be some delay on my post since I'm busy these few days. So the next time I post is probably Thursday evening or Friday (Australian date).
And I'd like to check with Auka and Rhaine what suggestions or what you guys think about going from here? //So I'll know what to put in my post.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back