• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chasing the Sun {OOC}

UPDATE: Because I do want to get this roleplay going, and some others seem to as well, I'm going to be setting a deadline for the character sheets. If you do not meet the deadline, without reason (and notifying me of such), you WILL be removed and your role will be opened up for someone else. I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but try to stay committed. Let me know as soon as possible if you have dropped/lost interest.

Please like this post to acknowledge that you have read this.

** As another note, Dawn is still up for grabs.

Quark Quark @KiraTimes @Blue Jay @ Luckz @ TheHappyPikachu Dutchmann Dutchmann Bellz Bellz arkadia arkadia Archdemon Archdemon

Yeah I'm gonna drop out cause I'm going to start my own Rp on finding Atlantis. So I will not have time to commit to this Rp. Sorry.... :(

I have finished:P at least I think! I am so tired!

Aukanai Aukanai I have posted a WIP character sheet for Dawn! I hope that role is still in fact open and nobody has made a claim to it. If someone has already, I'll retract my sheet. :bishiesparklesr:

Aukanai Aukanai Apologies, I sent a personal message for my CS. I didn't know if notifications were working or not. I never got a reply so I thought I wasn't needed.

Aukanai Aukanai I have posted a WIP character sheet for Dawn! I hope that role is still in fact open and nobody has made a claim to it. If someone has already, I'll retract my sheet. :bishiesparklesr:
I'm not the GM, but I have been following the OOC so far and I believe that role hasn't been taken yet.

I didn't actually follow you here this time either. Found it through interest checks :)
I am not surprised. Aukanai Aukanai has an interesting but plot idea, seems rather character driven.
If you are joining, be prepared for my little brat of a character, Zophiel. (I believe she's not inspected yet but I've taken quite a liking to the name)

I am not surprised. Aukanai Aukanai has an interesting but plot idea, seems rather character driven.
If you are joining, be prepared for my little brat of a character, Zophiel. (I believe she's not inspected yet but I've taken quite a liking to the name)
Yeah I like the structuring, except the gender specificity. Not mind you because i actually have an issue with that, but just because in all my massive library of character pictures I have like a total of five images that could be a male character 3-4 of which are just not visually apparent either way. Im gonna have to go hunting again for the first time in ages >_<. Im using an oolllld character design of mine that was originally a peripheral relative of my character at the time.

Yeah I like the structuring, except the gender specificity. Not mind you because i actually have an issue with that, but just because in all my massive library of character pictures I have like a total of five images that could be a male character 3-4 of which are just not visually apparent either way. Im gonna have to go hunting again for the first time in ages >_<. Im using an oolllld character design of mine that was originally a peripheral relative of my character at the time.
I see. I actually quite like that the gender being specified. Avoids the unbalance of unequal genders in a lot of RPs. (Sometimes it gets in the way,just sometimes).
Have fun image hunting.
Maybe you could make a trap character OwO

I see. I actually quite like that the gender being specified. Avoids the unbalance of unequal genders in a lot of RPs. (Sometimes it gets in the way,just sometimes).
Have fun image hunting.
Maybe you could make a trap character OwO
Trap?

Rhaine Rhaine redroseknight redroseknight

A bump to confirm that both of you are still in? Waiting on a response from both you for the side story. Please, don't forget to notify me if something comes up that will prevent from replying for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back