• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chasing the Sun {OOC}

That makes sense. And I realized the Sun might be a very lonely character unless she has some companions of her own while the rest are searching for her
Well, she doesn't sound popular at the very least. The best thing about it is that one can be petty and selfish like my true self and don't have to hold back. XD

Gizaira Gizaira - Moon
Quark Quark - (Potentially) Sun
Yennie Yennie - North Star
Cosmos Cosmos - South Star
Luckz Luckz - East Star
Aukanai Aukanai - West Star
Bellz Bellz - The Runaway
arkadia arkadia - The Thief
Dutchmann Dutchmann - Gutless
@I n t e l l i g e n c e - ???? (You can request for possibly the explorer to be swapped as a role to ether female or maybe a different archetype considering no one's showed interest)

So, in conclusion we only really have the explore left, which no one has yet showed interest too. XD

Guh, interested, but it seems all the roles are taken? I was somewhat interested in Sun...

Hmmm I have no idea what race to make my East Star, I'm thinking if something reclusive, not seen about much, but physically and mentally strong with little to no powers?

Hmmm I have no idea what race to make my East Star, I'm thinking if something reclusive, not seen about much, but physically and mentally strong with little to no powers?

I just put 'star' for the race though I guess they could really take any physical form they like huh?

Just letting everyone know, I'm gone this weekend - my friend spontaneously surprised me with a trip so I won't be around. I'll upload my CS sheet the moment I get back!

Some more updates;
- Because of Blue Jay's idea, I have indeed added some companions for the Sun. ( https://www.rpnation.com/threads/chasing-the-sun-cs.325932/#post-7735516 )
- The Sun's minions can be used anyone who wants to double (which I might).
- I apologise, it would seem that the Sun is most suited to be a minor character for the first second of the rp, so who ever is going to play her, you can ask for an additional role.
- Don't worry, I have more roles coming if people are wanting to join.

Just letting everyone know, I'm gone this weekend - my friend spontaneously surprised me with a trip so I won't be around. I'll upload my CS sheet the moment I get back!
Thanks for letting me know <3 will miss ya. rip But have fun~!

I do like to play more than one character...Can I take Noon?

(Would of went with Dusk but I don't want all the characters I play to be male.)

Aukanai Aukanai

Tis the Quarkie you've met before. Hiya. How are you doing?
Also I'm pretty sure you're the senpai here.
:3 :D I'm 15 turning 16?~ XD :)

Aukanai Aukanai Just a heads up, I'm going to be gone from midday tomorrow (Friday) until late Monday evening so- yeah. XD And it's pretty much an internet-less holiday but I'll be able to get on for 10-15 min before bed every night to check on things!! :D

(Would of went with Dusk but I don't want all the characters I play to be male.)

Aukanai Aukanai
If roles need filling I'll take an extra, male or female it doesn't bother me at all!
Wait guys!! intel couldn't take a role before, lets let her have first pick, huh? :3 XD @I n t e l l i g e n c e there's finally some new roles for you!! (Please take a look quick)

Also, I would take an extra role if needed, it'll give me something to work on in the LONG car trip tomorrow whilst we go. XD (Seriously I wanna write up a CS give me something plz) :)

Aukanai Aukanai
Sure, that's all fine~

----

Since I'll be taking Dusk, that leave just Dawn up for grabs for anyone.
Yennie Yennie arkadia arkadia Quark Quark Cosmos Cosmos Bellz Bellz Luckz Luckz Gizaira Gizaira @ Dutchmann Archdemon Archdemon
So once everyone has posted and completed character sheets, we can start the roleplay! I think this is a decent sized group, so I'm not going to be adding any more roles for others.

On a side note, I have come up with the idea of adding a side story, mainly for the Sun and her minions. (At least until the Sun becomes more involved with the rest of the group) How does that sound, Kira and Quark? (and anyone who wants to play Dawn)

Aukanai Aukanai
While we're discussing via PM, I just realized something else.
Since Arc 1 is more of a quest, let me know if you need any very minor roles filling in. Or like someone to RP as obstacles. Given how Sun is a minor character, I should definitely be able to help out in this aspect.

On a side note, I have come up with the idea of adding a side story, mainly for the Sun and her minions. (At least until the Sun becomes more involved with the rest of the group) How does that sound, Kira and Quark? (and anyone who wants to play Dawn)
I'm perfectly happy to do that, since it might flesh out Sun and Moon's relationship more (or like what they think of one another) Gizaira Gizaira

Sounds good to me. I agree with Quark that it would probably help us figure out exactly what they think of each other and help with the details.

The barebones concept for my sun is done now. I'm just waiting to see whether i might make small changes after I see the Cs for other stars and moon.

Well, I found out that I'm visiting ocean city for three days a little while ago and am in a car with some of my family right now.

(Which means I might not be as active as I would like to be for a bit.)

Last edited:
Well, I found out that I'm visiting ocean city for three days a little while ago and am in a car with some of my family right now.

(Which means I might not be as active as I would like to be for a bit.)
I'm on holiday too!!~ :D :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back