• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chasing Rabbits: OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Do you all want more time in the thread to talk amongst yourselves, or would you like me to set up an encounter?

Do you all want more time in the thread to talk amongst yourselves, or would you like me to set up an encounter?
That depends. Is everybody in the same page of being a free for all sort of posting moment? Or are there people thinking they need to wait for you?

That depends. Is everybody in the same page of being a free for all sort of posting moment? Or are there people thinking they need to wait for you?
That's what I'm asking you guys, lol.

pabz1g4jjy691.jpg

okay, so, now I'll be on hiatus. and I feel so bad for not posting anything.
If writer's block were easy to deal with, there wouldn't be so many people complaining about it! Go ahead and rest your brain. Try out some other RPs and characters, and circle back to us here when your creative juices are restored.

If writer's block were easy to deal with, there wouldn't be so many people complaining about it! Go ahead and rest your brain. Try out some other RPs and characters, and circle back to us here when your creative juices are restored.
it's gonna be after august first, I think

We all good over here? Should I go ahead and post again? We're very close to the point in the RP where you get your first level and choose your class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back