• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Chasing Gold; A figure skating rp [OPEN]

Nornslayer

sugar is my wife and morg is the other mistress
coded by natasha.
  • — chasing gold

In the world of figure skating, competition is in your bones. Skaters at Triumph Rink have been training since they were six years old with the end goal of one day going to the Olympics. Nationals are soon and it's imperative to win to further their path to the Olympic, only those who earn a spot at nationals can compete at the Olympics. Tensions are running high among the skaters and things only get tougher. Forbidden romances, skating pairs splitting up, rivalries sprouting, will these skaters spin out of control?
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:
Updated main post! Currently single skater spots for Canada and US are full

Considering jumping in with a Canadian pairs skater. Gotta represent my country!

Since we have someone else going with Canadian pairs, that confirms it. I want the slot. We can't have pairs without the players for them! :)

ahhh interested!! Could I have a Canadian Pair, hopefully another jumps in!, and an Italian single spot please?
Canadian pair is full! But the others are still open!

Oh my a lot more responses than I thought! Sorry y’all, I haven’t had time to update the main thread here but the discord is most up to date so the best way to grab what you want is to claim it there ASAP! Thankfully even if all the pair spots fill the mods and I had planned on adding an additional country in if there’s need for it!

hey everyone! i’m a mod for this thread! just wanted to pop in and say this first post should be completely up to date as of tonight when i am posting this.
all plotting happens on the discord so please please join that asap!!! also claiming is much more efficient there as well!

USA & Canada are completely closed now! Italy still has a single skater spot and two pair spots. Japan just has two pair spots! If those spots fill and there’s still people who want to join we’ll add a fifth country!

hey everyone! i’m a mod for this thread! just wanted to pop in and say this first post should be completely up to date as of tonight when i am posting this.
all plotting happens on the discord so please please join that asap!!! also claiming is much more efficient there as well!
Either I'm blind or there's no Discord link here?

OPEN SPOTS:
1 pair skater spot for japan
1 single spot for Italy
2 pair skater spots for Italy

If more people than the number of roles that are available are interested we’ll either bump up the number of single skaters per team or add another country!

So one brain cell me didn’t realize someone just suddenly left today so there are two Japan pair spots open! (Though purple cow just got one of those) as soon as I have time and some semblance of order I will try to update everything here again!

Okay update!

JAPAN [CLOSED]
2/2 single skaters
4/4 pair skaters

CANADA [CLOSED]
2/2 single skaters
4/4 pair skaters

ITALY
1/2 single skaters
4/4 pair skaters

US
1/2 single skaters