• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐Ÿ€ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐’ & ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’: Genshin, Other Fandoms, and Original Plots Search! (No longer looking! ^ ^;; )

Fortuna

A Little Lucky ๐Ÿ€

giphy.gif

Hello! Iโ€™m Fortuna or Lucky. Iโ€™ve been rping for a little over 4 years. My preferred genres are fantasy, sci-fi, modern, and slice of life. If you think weโ€™d be a great match, send me a message with a brief introduction or rp interest/idea! ^ ^

.๐Ÿ€.๐Ÿ€.๐Ÿ€.​

๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“:

๊•ค I write in a range of lazy-lit to advanced-lit responses. It really depends on my partner. I try to mirror posts, but you can count on me to write at least 2-3 good paragraphs.

๊•ค Iโ€™m definitely a plotter! The more stuff we discuss about the characters and the world, the better idea I have as a source of inspiration!

๊•ค For my fandom people, I only play original characters. But I donโ€™t mind playing against a canon if youโ€™re interested in canon roles for yourself. I think OC x OC would be more interesting though! ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

๊•ค Iโ€™m not particular about face claims or where we rp as long as itโ€™s on site. I tend to go with the flow on this so if you have a preference, let me know. Itโ€™s all good!

๊•ค Iโ€™m ghost-friendly! While I do appreciate long-term partners, I understand that circumstances change. Take your time! Iโ€™m patient and donโ€™t mind waiting for how much time you need. ^ ^

.๐Ÿ€.๐Ÿ€.๐Ÿ€.​

๐…๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ๐’:

๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฐ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’‚๐’„๐’•

๊•ค I have one OC for each region that weโ€™ve been introduced to. Iโ€™m hoping to explore plots outside of the Travellerโ€™s journey. I have some playable characters mentioned in case anyoneโ€™s interested in a canon character. But otherwise, Iโ€™d love to meet your Genshin OCs! ^ ^

Mondstat - Nadine, 16, Pyro Vision, Pole Arm User. A highly spirited adventurer whoโ€™s keen on inventing new gadgets. A proud member of Bennyโ€™s Adventure Team! Yay!

Liyue - Xiuling, 25, Non-vision holder, Claymore User. Closely associated to the Millelith, but not quite by the book. She wouldโ€™ve been a great soldier if she could follow orders. Underground protector of the Qixing aka Keqing, Ninguang, and Ganyu. Shh!

Inazuma - Yuto, 21, Anemo Vision, Bow User. A descendent of the Blue Oni. A more quiet, tactical, and detached Robin Hood type who doesnโ€™t really want the help of the Arataki Gang, even if Itto does mean well. *sigh*

Sumeru - Sachin, 18, Electro Vision, Catalyst User. A Healer in Gandharva Ville. As a child, he lost his parents to some Eremites so now he helps Tighnari, Collei, the Forrest Rangers, and any lost adventurers to make safe passage in Avidya Forrest.

Snezhnaya - Kovi, 27, Geo Vision, Sword User. A Fatui defector whoโ€™s assumed a new identity as a marine courier delivering anything from Port Ormos to Liyue Harbour to as far as Watatsumi Island. International Man of Mystery? Check!

๐‘ด๐‘ช๐‘ผ/๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’†

๊•ค I havenโ€™t read all the comics, but Iโ€™m familiar with the Infinity War story arc and characters. Iโ€™d love to make a set of New Avengers to take up the mantle that Cap/Steve and Iron Man/Tony left behind. Or go on adventures with Spiderman (doesnโ€™t necessarily have to be Peter unless you want to play him).

๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’„๐’Œ

๊•ค Truth be told, Iโ€™ve always wanted to try a Bioshock RP that was centered around the timeline of Bioshock 2 (my favourite of the trilogy) when Lamb took over for Ryan. The story just got a little more personal with Delta actually forming a bond with Eleanor (and the Little Sisters) and the moral dilemma of harvesting little sisters for ADAM. I have two plot ideas: (1) If Iโ€™d love to play a found family survival as I play new subject Delta and have an open role for the Little Sister for my partner OR (2) Iโ€™d love to play a more antagonistic, rivaled based rp as the leader of Rapture (like Lamb) whoโ€™s child was taken by subject Delta (preferrably my partnerโ€™s role). Iโ€™m also open to other ideas!

.๐Ÿ€.๐Ÿ€.๐Ÿ€.​

๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐’:

๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“; sci-fi, war, androids

๊•ค The blurred lines between technology and natural biology is becoming harder and harder to distinguish. With the advancements of androids and theyโ€™re uncanny ability to mimic human consciousness, itโ€™s no wonder that attachments to their human counterparts become difficult to break. Unfortunately, machines are still machines. And machines can be reprogrammed.

As a dawning of a new war ensues, all androids are recalled to become soldiers in replacement of humans. But not all androids are meant to be war machines. Can they free themselves from their programming and choose a different path? Or will they succumb to the code that dooms them to a path of destruction?

Iโ€™d like to explore the androidโ€™s perspective here. Kind of have them experience the turmoil of war and how they interpret it from their previous experiences with humans. Basically, have a non human lens on human conflict and itโ€™s darker side.

Any role is open partner-wise! Some suggestions are a human soldier fighting on the other side, another android, or perhaps even a rebellious scientist/soldier trying to save the androids from their fate.

๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†; fantasy, slice of life, character driven

๊•ค While much of the fighting is over and treaties are on their way to being signed, thereโ€™s still so much more left to be done to rebuild or rather reform the kingdom. The wounded need to heal, the crops need to be planted, and the walls need mending. Moreover, the changing of the guards to a new ruler seem to cause much anxiety for those accustomed to the ways of old. But at least, for progress, time is on their side, no longer halted by the arms of war.

Just wanted to write a fantasy story thatโ€™s not revolving around war times or the destruction of everything because thatโ€™s sort of way overdone in this genre specifically. All fantasy creatures and kingdoms are welcome!

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’„ ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ท๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’๐’†; comedy, action, reverse isekai

๊•ค What cruel fate is this? First of all, the movie was way too long and dragged on the boring parts. Thatโ€™s hours of your life you canโ€™t take back. Second, what were they thinking diluting the plot of your favourite novel with this mediocre adaptation?! The audacity!! Disappointed by the way the ending of the movie turned out, you walk out of the theatre only to immediately have to duck for cover from a moving fireball. Lo and behold, the antagonist, just as youโ€™ve pictured them in your head (very unlike the portrayal of that robotic actor on screen), has come to wreak havoc in your world. It all seemed like a lucid dream until one of their attacks almost singed your scalp. Why are they in your world? More importantly, how the heck do you send them back?

If you're still looking i would love to do an Oc x Oc genshin rp. Tho I haven't started the sameru region quest cause i couldn't find the time to play genshin after inazuma region เฒฅโ โ€ฟโ เฒฅ

If you're still looking i would love to do an Oc x Oc genshin rp. Tho I haven't started the sameru region quest cause i couldn't find the time to play genshin after inazuma region เฒฅโ โ€ฟโ เฒฅ

Hey Frost Phoenix! Iโ€™m totally down! I wonโ€™t spoil anything Archon Quest wise because I really want to go on a different path than the Traveller storyline. We could make our own journey around Teyvat! If that sounds cool, send me a message so we can plot more. ^ ^

Of course! If youโ€™d like to discuss more, send me a message for sure. I love your user btw! I also chose her as my main Traveller! > w <

Hey Frost Phoenix! Iโ€™m totally down! I wonโ€™t spoil anything Archon Quest wise because I really want to go on a different path than the Traveller storyline. We could make our own journey around Teyvat! If that sounds cool, send me a message so we can plot more. ^ ^

Of course! If youโ€™d like to discuss more, send me a message for sure. I love your user btw! I also chose her as my main Traveller! > w <
Awwh tysmmm il your pfp tooo! >w<
letโ€™s dm! โ˜†

Hi! Could you please pm me who your genshin ocs are romantically Inclined to? If you were still looking For genshin roleplays!

Hi! Could you please pm me who your genshin ocs are romantically Inclined to? If you were still looking For genshin roleplays!

Hello! I donโ€™t have any particular canons in mind in terms of romance actually. ^ ^;;
I tend to play those by ear so Iโ€™m happy to play them with any canon or oc youโ€™re wanting to write. Iโ€™ll send a message if youโ€™d like to come up with a plot together!

giphy.gif

Hello! Iโ€™m Fortuna or Lucky. Iโ€™ve been rping for a little over 4 years. My preferred genres are fantasy, sci-fi, modern, and slice of life. If you think weโ€™d be a great match, send me a message with a brief introduction or rp interest/idea! ^ ^

.๐Ÿ€.๐Ÿ€.๐Ÿ€.​

๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“:

๊•ค I write in a range of lazy-lit to advanced-lit responses. It really depends on my partner. I try to mirror posts, but you can count on me to write at least 2-3 good paragraphs.

๊•ค Iโ€™m definitely a plotter! The more stuff we discuss about the characters and the world, the better idea I have as a source of inspiration!

๊•ค For my fandom people, I only play original characters. But I donโ€™t mind playing against a canon if youโ€™re interested in canon roles for yourself. I think OC x OC would be more interesting though! ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

๊•ค Iโ€™m not particular about face claims or where we rp as long as itโ€™s on site. I tend to go with the flow on this so if you have a preference, let me know. Itโ€™s all good!

๊•ค Iโ€™m ghost-friendly! While I do appreciate long-term partners, I understand that circumstances change. Take your time! Iโ€™m patient and donโ€™t mind waiting for how much time you need. ^ ^

.๐Ÿ€.๐Ÿ€.๐Ÿ€.​

๐…๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ๐’:

๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฐ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’‚๐’„๐’•

๊•ค I have one OC for each region that weโ€™ve been introduced to. Iโ€™m hoping to explore plots outside of the Travellerโ€™s journey. I have some playable characters mentioned in case anyoneโ€™s interested in a canon character. But otherwise, Iโ€™d love to meet your Genshin OCs! ^ ^

Mondstat - Nadine, 16, Pyro Vision, Pole Arm User. A highly spirited adventurer whoโ€™s keen on inventing new gadgets. A proud member of Bennyโ€™s Adventure Team! Yay!

Liyue - Xiuling, 25, Non-vision holder, Claymore User. Closely associated to the Millelith, but not quite by the book. She wouldโ€™ve been a great soldier if she could follow orders. Underground protector of the Qixing aka Keqing, Ninguang, and Ganyu. Shh!

Inazuma - Yuto, 21, Anemo Vision, Bow User. A descendent of the Blue Oni. A more quiet, tactical, and detached Robin Hood type who doesnโ€™t really want the help of the Arataki Gang, even if Itto does mean well. *sigh*

Sumeru - Sachin, 18, Electro Vision, Catalyst User. A Healer in Gandharva Ville. As a child, he lost his parents to some Eremites so now he helps Tighnari, Collei, the Forrest Rangers, and any lost adventurers to make safe passage in Avidya Forrest.

Snezhnaya - Kovi, 27, Geo Vision, Sword User. A Fatui defector whoโ€™s assumed a new identity as a marine courier delivering anything from Port Ormos to Liyue Harbour to as far as Watatsumi Island. International Man of Mystery? Check!

๐‘ด๐‘ช๐‘ผ/๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’†

๊•ค I havenโ€™t read all the comics, but Iโ€™m familiar with the Infinity War story arc and characters. Iโ€™d love to make a set of New Avengers to take up the mantle that Cap/Steve and Iron Man/Tony left behind. Or go on adventures with Spiderman (doesnโ€™t necessarily have to be Peter unless you want to play him).

๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’„๐’Œ

๊•ค Truth be told, Iโ€™ve always wanted to try a Bioshock RP that was centered around the timeline of Bioshock 2 (my favourite of the trilogy) when Lamb took over for Ryan. The story just got a little more personal with Delta actually forming a bond with Eleanor (and the Little Sisters) and the moral dilemma of harvesting little sisters for ADAM. I have two plot ideas: (1) If Iโ€™d love to play a found family survival as I play new subject Delta and have an open role for the Little Sister for my partner OR (2) Iโ€™d love to play a more antagonistic, rivaled based rp as the leader of Rapture (like Lamb) whoโ€™s child was taken by subject Delta (preferrably my partnerโ€™s role). Iโ€™m also open to other ideas!

.๐Ÿ€.๐Ÿ€.๐Ÿ€.​

๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐’:

๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“; sci-fi, war, androids

๊•ค The blurred lines between technology and natural biology is becoming harder and harder to distinguish. With the advancements of androids and theyโ€™re uncanny ability to mimic human consciousness, itโ€™s no wonder that attachments to their human counterparts become difficult to break. Unfortunately, machines are still machines. And machines can be reprogrammed.

As a dawning of a new war ensues, all androids are recalled to become soldiers in replacement of humans. But not all androids are meant to be war machines. Can they free themselves from their programming and choose a different path? Or will they succumb to the code that dooms them to a path of destruction?

Iโ€™d like to explore the androidโ€™s perspective here. Kind of have them experience the turmoil of war and how they interpret it from their previous experiences with humans. Basically, have a non human lens on human conflict and itโ€™s darker side.

Any role is open partner-wise! Some suggestions are a human soldier fighting on the other side, another android, or perhaps even a rebellious scientist/soldier trying to save the androids from their fate.

๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†; fantasy, slice of life, character driven

๊•ค While much of the fighting is over and treaties are on their way to being signed, thereโ€™s still so much more left to be done to rebuild or rather reform the kingdom. The wounded need to heal, the crops need to be planted, and the walls need mending. Moreover, the changing of the guards to a new ruler seem to cause much anxiety for those accustomed to the ways of old. But at least, for progress, time is on their side, no longer halted by the arms of war.

Just wanted to write a fantasy story thatโ€™s not revolving around war times or the destruction of everything because thatโ€™s sort of way overdone in this genre specifically. All fantasy creatures and kingdoms are welcome!

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’„ ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ท๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’๐’†; comedy, action, reverse isekai

๊•ค What cruel fate is this? First of all, the movie was way too long and dragged on the boring parts. Thatโ€™s hours of your life you canโ€™t take back. Second, what were they thinking diluting the plot of your favourite novel with this mediocre adaptation?! The audacity!! Disappointed by the way the ending of the movie turned out, you walk out of the theatre only to immediately have to duck for cover from a moving fireball. Lo and behold, the antagonist, just as youโ€™ve pictured them in your head (very unlike the portrayal of that robotic actor on screen), has come to wreak havoc in your world. It all seemed like a lucid dream until one of their attacks almost singed your scalp. Why are they in your world? More importantly, how the heck do you send them back?

I would love to do a Genshin impact roleplay with you !! I do as if we could possibly do a double up ? if we cant thats okay i can do 1x1 !

Just wanted to say that I just LOVED seeing a Bioshock rp idea, definitely my favorite game.

i would love love love to do this if your interested! im also burnt out on war-based fantasy and would love to explore a slice of life style in the genre! the idea of writing the healing after the event rather then focusing solely on it is something ive been wanting to write for ages!

I would love to do a Genshin impact roleplay with you !! I do as if we could possibly do a double up ? if we cant thats okay i can do 1x1 !
Just wanted to say that I just LOVED seeing a Bioshock rp idea, definitely my favorite game.
i would love love love to do this if your interested! im also burnt out on war-based fantasy and would love to explore a slice of life style in the genre! the idea of writing the healing after the event rather then focusing solely on it is something ive been wanting to write for ages!

Thanks so much for your interest! Iโ€™m currently full on my RP plate so Iโ€˜ll have to decline for the time being. ^ ^;;

Good luck on you future RPs! I hope you find the partners youโ€™re looking for! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back