• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Charmed's Fandom and Original search

Charmed_Words

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! So, Im Charmed, ive been writing for 10+ years, but only role-playing for about 8 years now. Im open to a bunch of different genre's, but have really been craving something more on the dark side. Kind of similar to the vibe you get fomr that game, Your Boyfriend, if you've heard of it. I'm not sure yet on plot, I just know what kind of pairings I'm looking for. Which can either just be our ocs or I will list some Fandom pairings I like as well! I tend to write a few paragraphs (2-3), if not more.

Feel free to hit me up if any of these pairings/fandoms peak your interest!

I will do my best to reply multiple times a day, but I do work 10 hour shifts so at least once a day is my minimum. I'd like my partner to try to reply at least once a day if not more. I understand life is busy and muse comes and goes. All I ask is that you communicate with me.

Lastly! Here's a list of my dynamics and my Fandom pairings that I want to write for! I'll bold that ones in really craving and color the ones I'd like to be in each dynamic/pairing. If a pairing has neither character bolded, I don't mind playing either of them.

Dynamics (I'll add more as I think of them):
Age gap (18+ obviously)
Best friends
Corrupted superhero/civilian
Yakuza boss/civilian
Stalker/Stalkee
Seasoned Villain/Just starting out hero
Kidnapper/Kidnappee
Enemies to lovers

Fandom Pairings:
~My Hero~
Aizawa/Hizashi
Shinso/Denki
Shinso/
Aizawa (aged up)
Shinso
/Hizashi (aged up)
 Aizawa/Oboro
Hizashi/Oboro

~Stranger Things~
Steve/Eddie

~Harry Potter~
Draco/Harry (aged up)
Draco/Ron (aged up)
Remus/Sirius

~Divergent~

Four/ Tris
Eric/Tris
Eric/Four

I do have one plot in mind actually. I really want to do an age gap just starting out hero/seasoned villain omegaverse thread. With a Fandom pairing, preferably Aizawa/Hizashi, but I wouldn't mind doing ocs either. I want to do soemthing with like fated mates by a mark or something. I want them to find out the other is their fated mate and while the hero tries to stay away the seasoned villain is trying to get them to see reason. We can discuss if the hero actively decided to join the villain or if the villain 'persuades' him.

I'll continue you add here as I find more stuff I want to do/come up with other plots, but feel free to message me about anything I've talked about here or any ideas you think I might enjoy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back