• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Charmed inspired RP (OCs and different plot)

Nightliss

Black cat in a world of colors
67cc6a8dee95cfb7c236e8466165ec2e.gif

There is no escape from destiny. Try as you may but if it is meant to be it's unavoidable.

CA (character A) is at college, CB and CC lead their own lives as well. The three never met or at least never talked for very long. Until that night. On the trail of the same demon or by chance the three meet in an ally and discover their destiny as a mark appears that brands them as the Charmed Ones. Now they have to get over any differences they might have in order to master their powers and protect themselves against the attacks and schemes of the dark side that craves their powers and the legendary Charmed book of shadows.

Okay, so that was the introduction to this RP idea of mine. Since its a Charmed inspired RP but not exactly the same as the two shows I am looking for creative writing partners that know at least some basic knowledge of the tv series and can contribute to the plot. I would really like to RP with writers that are willing to play other characters in the lives of the three 'leads'. Of course, those characters can be anything from best friends, love interests, demonic spies or enemies, bad guys turned good or vice versa, allies, etc... Those characters can also enter the story later or leave the story if you want to.

I want this to be a long term thing so we can write side plots or 'episodes' that either focus or reveal more about the characters one after another. I hope this makes any sense to you otherwise feel free to contact me and I can explain in greater detail.

So, since this is a three people group RP I want writers that really intend to keep this alive but it will also be a bit more simple where character sheets are concerned so that we can get to know each character as the story is written.

- please be able to post at least twice a week.
- please write 4+ sentences per post.
- contribute to the plot give suggestions or share your ideas.
- please be kind enough to tell us/me if you want to leave the RP and I will accept it without hurt feelings or resentments.
- it's essential to the survival of the RP that we communicate.

Well, I think this is it for now. I really hope to find two partners for this. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

P.S. this is not first come first serve.

Interested, though I do have some questions!

Are the three “charmed ones” going to all be sisters or related in some way shape or form, are we going to follow the initial prophecy of them all being sisters? Also is it a must that the main 3 all be female?

Hey! I haven't seen all of Charmed, but I love the premise and would love to join! I can play multiple characters no problem as well, if you'll have me. (:

Interested, though I do have some questions!

Are the three “charmed ones” going to all be sisters or related in some way shape or form, are we going to follow the initial prophecy of them all being sisters? Also is it a must that the main 3 all be female?
Well since its a group RP I didn't mention it so we can discuss it as a group but I personally am okay with both, them being related or not : )

As for genders, I would prefer the three main characters to be female.

The part about them not knowing each other can be changed too. Maybe two know they are related and walk their 'magic path' together already... Its all up for discussion since its a three person group I think its best to plan those details together. I'm flexible and not a stranger to compromise.

Hey! I haven't seen all of Charmed, but I love the premise and would love to join! I can play multiple characters no problem as well, if you'll have me. (:
No problem if you haven't watched the entire show as long as you know the basics but to be honest the fanwiki page for the show has so much info on Charmed that anyone willing to read it can know enough to join this hehe : )
What I meant to say in my awkward way is, yes you can join and Id be happy to have you in the group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back