• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed Friends (charmed inspired RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Allsssoooooooo..... can't promise I'll be super active Thursday/Friday as I have an extremely long assignment + vet nursing & aviaries which always tires me out.
But it should just be this week but in case it's my turn to post and those days and I don't I'm apologizing in advance and giving a heads up now.
Ey as long as you get enough rest after your assignments then we're good!
Uh what does 22:45 mean you guys must be at UK or something. I live in California
It's 24 hour format, used sometimes in military. 10:45 if you translate it to the usual 12 hour format.

Ey as long as you get enough rest after your assignments then we're good!

It's 24 hour format, used sometimes in military. 10:45 if you translate it to the usual 12 hour format.
<3 Thanks colorless! And yeah, sorry about that Frito I'm just used to using that as it's what my phone and laptop display time as. Helpful from when I used to have a sporadic sleep schedule and wake up at 11 but not know if it was am or pm and either accidentally get up and rush to get ready (to find out that it's 11pm) or vice versa.

Just take 12 away from it anytime someone uses that and it'll convert back.

Same. Never done one.
Really? You should try it, its fun. I sometimes find it more relaxing and easier to do since there aren't ten people posting stuff so you barely manage to catch up like it usually is in groups =] I mean I love group RPs as long as there aren't too many people =] my favorite is two or three people with players that are willing to try and play more than one character (with not all characters having to stay in the RP if someone wants to switch or drop them etc... Amm I explained that very badly lol)

I agree 1x1 are really good it's how I get ideas for writing and well I'm glad to be your first America Haha, good night btw

I can help you with some 1x1 if you guys are up for it

Also I have a question, in the show Prue dies and Paige shows up is that going to happen or?
Considering they're friends and not sisters I don't know. Obviously not just up to me but I wouldn't know how we'd do that if we did.

Closest I could come up with was someone having a childhood friend they lost touch with when they became friends with the girls as kids and that person reappears (could be anatonist or new charmed.) Or someone have a sibling that shows up.

But the major issue would be someone having to die and I don't think anyone is/would be down with that as we've just started and the characters haven't reached a point where it's like: you've developed, I'm happy saying it's over now and killing you off. Plus it wouldn't have a real impact compared to later in the plot when they've got their powers and are good with them and have their whole witchy sisterhood thing.

Considering they're friends and not sisters I don't know. Obviously not just up to me but I wouldn't know how we'd do that if we did.

Closest I could come up with was someone having a childhood friend they lost touch with when they became friends with the girls as kids and that person reappears (could be anatonist or new charmed.) Or someone have a sibling that shows up.

But the major issue would be someone having to die and I don't think anyone is/would be down with that as we've just started and the characters haven't reached a point where it's like: you've developed, I'm happy saying it's over now and killing you off. Plus it wouldn't have a real impact compared to later in the plot when they've got their powers and are good with them and have their whole witchy sisterhood thing.
Lol I was just 'okay I swear this is the last time I check RPN before sleep' and read this xD I got that weird picture into my head after reading your post xD

The three get their powers kill a couple of demons just get somewhat of a hang of things and then Shar gets killed by a demon, giving the new three charmed ones a solid reason to follow through with their destiny as well as brings them closer together because Shar would have wanted it that way xD lol I am cruel "sorry Shar, I still love you!" xD OMG its sleep deprivation talking! Ignore me =] goodnight before I truly start spouting nonsense xD

Lol I was just 'okay I swear this is the last time I check RPN before sleep' and read this xD I got that weird picture into my head after reading your post xD

The three get their powers kill a couple of demons just get somewhat of a hang of things and then Shar gets killed by a demon, giving the new three charmed ones a solid reason to follow through with their destiny as well as brings them closer together because Shar would have wanted it that way xD lol I am cruel "sorry Shar, I still love you!" xD OMG its sleep deprivation talking! Ignore me =] goodnight before I truly start spouting nonsense xD
I said I'd be logging off 40 minutes ago. GOODNIGHT. Please sleep and look after yourself.

Nooo Shar why. Though out of the three of them it'd be fitting that the one who brought them together died BUT NO SHAR YOU SWEET ANGEL.

Lol we should worry about that later since you know character development and not sure if you guys want to follow the show the same way or just adjust some of it

I said I'd be logging off 40 minutes ago. GOODNIGHT. Please sleep and look after yourself.

Nooo Shar why. Though out of the three of them it'd be fitting that the one who brought them together died BUT NO SHAR YOU SWEET ANGEL.
Goodness, no. Not Shar. She's a sweet sweet angel. And Goodnight you too, although it is a bit late but it's the thought that counts right? Hahahaha.
Then again im just the whitelighter so hah
Hey, just because your char is just a whitelighter doesn't mean she isn't as important as the 3. Alexyss is their guiding light. When things get out of hand she'll be there to set the three straight. Does that make sense? Hahahaha I didn't really get enough sleep.

Goodness, no. Not Shar. She's a sweet sweet angel. And Goodnight you too, although it is a bit late but it's the thought that counts right? Hahahaha.

Hey, just because your char is just a whitelighter doesn't mean she isn't as important as the 3. Alexyss is their guiding light. When things get out of hand she'll be there to set the three straight. Does that make sense? Hahahaha I didn't really get enough sleep.

Of course it makes sense I'm just talking nonsense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back