• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Charmed Friends (charmed inspired RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
FritoCrashGrl FritoCrashGrl when are we gonna see your char? Oooohhh I wonder what kind of relationship your char can have with the girls!
tenor.gif

My post will be up tomorrow! Sorry have been working on assignments for most of the day and now need sleep.
Nice post btw Frito. < 3 (I don't like the emoji hearts.)

Is this still open?
Maybe? Honestly don't know, I'd assume it depends on what kind of character your making/wanting to make.

Not sure. I guess that would depend on what kind of characters have already been made or if there is a limit on them.
So far we have the three witches and a whitelighter alongside small/side characters the people already involved in this made to potentially add in later for subplots and such. It's been a main per person alongside side characters.

It's Just Me's RP so I can't really answer for her, just a guess.

My post will be up tomorrow! Sorry have been working on assignments for most of the day and now need sleep.
Nice post btw Frito. < 3 (I don't like the emoji hearts.)

Maybe? Honestly don't know, I'd assume it depends on what kind of character your making/wanting to make.
I miss you! And that's ok. By the last week of the month I'll also be very busy... I think.

Annnd it's up. Sorry if it's a mess was writing it as I wrote my assignment.

Tldr; Reese is bitter.

Last edited:
I am in love with Reese's bitterness. I mean, it's very understandable. I'm gonna write a post later, if I get the chance. If Reese asks, will she be able to find out why? XD

FritoCrashGrl FritoCrashGrl how long would you say has Alexyss been on the neighborhood? I was thinking that Joss was acquainted with Alexyss because of her grandmother who is deathly in love with flowers and Joss buys her one, once in a while. But just acquaintances for now.

I didn't read the last IC post yet since I was at work and couldn't read it because of the code so I will have to do that later when I get to my laptop =]

FritoCrashGrl FritoCrashGrl how long would you say has Alexyss been on the neighborhood? I was thinking that Joss was acquainted with Alexyss because of her grandmother who is deathly in love with flowers and Joss buys her one, once in a while. But just acquaintances for now.[/QUOTE]

Well I would probably say a good few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Back