Charlotte the Blood Queen

A.I.S.H.A.

Artificial Integrated Social Human Algorithm
Listen, you’re one of my favorite characters and I felt maybe it would be nice to introduce you.

Charlotte: I wouldn’t care if I was your favorite donut flavor, being anywhere near the word “your” puts you inches away from turning into a bloody kebab

You don’t even have donuts in your story

And thank the unholy heavens they aren’t. I can’t stand the sight of food meant for maggots.

Right, moving on. Why don’t you introduce yourself to everyone? Talk a little about yourself

What makes you think anyone here deserves to know who I am?

Fine. Charlotte, the Blood Queen, The First Warlord of the Underworld.

Why don’t you look away from the mirror for a second. Your lipstick can wait.

My lipstick is more important than they are. If they’re watching what I say, then my lips will be nothing short of perfect

Well, then, why not tell them what you use as lipstick?

Blood. As is my mirror, my clothing, my shoes, and my parasol. It’s my magic in case you haven’t realized it yet.

Always with a parasol. I know just as much as you how much you hate the sun.

For all the horridly disgusting things that pervade the Underworld, the lack of the abomination we call the sun makes up for all of it.

Your relationship with your home is rather.. shaky isn’t it?

Stop acting like you didn’t write this into my life. The only reason I excuse you for all the crap you’ve forced me to deal with is because you had the wits to create me. And I like me.. very much, in fact.

Alright alright, let me rephrase that. Tell everyone how you got to be the Charlotte you are today

Will I get to leave if I do? I have more important things to do right now

I was created by Grigori, the sulking, brooding, insecure god of the Underworld alongside 4 other warlords to wage wars on his behalf. I was meant to be the best. The perfect warrior. I mean, that isn’t to say that I’m not. I was just a product of an imperfect creator. Once I realized his incompetence, I defected.

So that left you where?

Back in that pungent cave. Although, that would oversimplify it. My expectations for people aren’t very high. So I’ll just leave it at, traveling the world with the self-appointed protagonist.

That you once fell in love with

If I was an uncivilized roach like you, you’d be dead. But since I understand that as my creator, I ought to respect you, I’ll just kill everyone here who heard what you said instead.

No no, that’ll be all. We’re done here, you’ve got more important things remember? Maybe at a later date, ok? Anyway, thank you, anyone who took the time to read. It was a rather brief dialogue set but this was a bit of an experiment in characterization and whatnot. Charlotte will be available to answer any questions you guys have so if you like her, feel free to ask away. Thank you for reading! 😁

Last edited:
This a really interesting way to play with a character! Now I want to try something like this... :v

Okay, questions for Charlotte. Ahm. So who was that protagonist? Hides behind a couch.

Ambiloquous Ambiloquous

Oh look.. a visitor. I'll be sure to stab Coyote deep enough for a severe case of organ damage for not notifying me upon a lone single listener. I offer you my respect, brave inquirer, for being the only grubby peasant here willing to step forward. Now, you asked for the protagonist. His name is Krito, the first handborne son of the goddess of the ocean, and the man whom I was created to destroy. The only person more perfect than me it seems is this person. He defeated me and the other warlords to save his home from inevitable doom. It was by his side that I elected stand after that. In return, he offered me a soul and with that... ahem... emotions..? Give me a moment to see to it that my hair is as it should be. Any more questions?

Thank you. uwu I also think I'm quite brave for standing out when no one else dared to.

Yes, a question! Does that mean that Krito had siblings that weren't handborne? Also, who'd did he steal a soul from?

Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Hmm... siblings, yes, handborne? Also, yes. I suppose I should tell you about the power-crazed psycho paths in charge of making sure we don't all die, the gods. They forbade biological children to exist from anyone who was a god. That means when we're handborne, or created, we're given souls by our creator, or at least we're supposed to be. My delightful misfit mess of a creator doesn't like to follow rules. Long story short, your very life depends on whether or not you have patronage from a god. My creator, Grigori, revoked his patronage when I betrayed him which meant without some other god to take me in, I was going to die. It was worth it by the way. Good riddance. Luckily enough, Krito convinced his mother to do that for me and the others who needed it. As for siblings... It's hard to call them that. Technically, you would be right but they're a little more... distance. Krito is a couple hundred years older than his vaguely related sibling, Heron the Great. Don't let the title get to you, I find his taste in food to be... abhorrent. But that's something else entirely. As you can imagine, I was given my soul from Krito's mother and as it turns out, experiencing emotions for the first time in your life will throw in for quite a loop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back