What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Characters you can play if you can(always looking, always struggling to find partners)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Dystopian, Horror, Supernatural, Zombies

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
I'm deeply looking for a partner who can play these canon characters. Like I'm dying to find a partner who can go against my OC. So basically....OC/Canon. If you can fulfill this request. I would love you forever. Like I would bend over backwards for you.

I prefer it if you personally message me but if you do comment, please @ me.

Character wish list:
(From favorite to least favorite)
1.Lawrence oleander from boyfriend to death 2
2. Kokichi Ouma from Danganronpa v3
3.Nagito Komaeda from danganronpa 2
4. Fran Madaraki from Franken Fran
5.Goro Akechi from persona 5
6.Alcor from Devil survivor 2
7.Krishna from shin Megami Tensei iv apocalypse
8.Dr. Facilier from Princess and the frog
9. Yusuke from persona 5
10. Ashe from Fire emblem three.

If you don't wanna play a canon character that's fine! I will take OCs(fandom and fandomless)!! Just please have a character sheet for them!

list of Fandoms I know
-My hero Academia
-Little witch Academia
-My little pony friendship is magic
- Steven Universe
-Bojack Horseman
-Fire emblem(Only played fates, a bit of awakening and three houses)
-Gravity Falls
-Rick and Morty
-Cookie Run
-Five Nights at Freddy's
-Cuphead
-yo-kai watch
-Digimon
-pokemon
-Infinity train
-Higurashi when they cry
-Animal crossing
-Beaststars
- zootopia
-most Disney movies
-Boondocks
-Invader Zim
-BNA: Brand New Animal
-Madoka Magica
-Hazbin Hotel
-Zatch Bell
-Persona 3 to 5
-CatGhost
-Devilman Crybaby
- Shin Megami Tensei (I played SMT IV, SMT IV A, Devil Survivor 1&2, Catherine)
- Shiki
-Animal Land
- Boyfriend to death or Any of Gatobob's oc
-Disgaea (all the games)
-Rozen Maiden
-Promised Neverland
-Parasyte The Maxim
-Teen Titans(This is the only DC thing I know well)

My OC(fandomless), She is a shapeshifter! She comes with a Haunted Mansion plot as well if you're interested.
(PM me for info please!)

Wanna have an idea of my taste? What I'll be interested in? Word bank time!!!!!

Word bank:
Horror| wish-granting|thriller|dark Comedy|Friendship|Psychological horror|Mythology|Whimsical|Self Improvement|hopeless|Fantasy|Fear|weridness|Anthro animals|Aliens|Supernatural
cuteness|Animals|Fun|Monsters|Adventure|Meeting new sentient lifeforms|Modern world| Drama|Bleak|Exploring new worlds|Sci-Fi|Twilight zone|Black Mirror|Transformation|Action|AU

Rules:

1. I only do multiple-paragraphs (14-25+ sentences), The longer the better!!!

2. I need you to show interests in my OC. Meaning I want to hear questions, helpful criticism and well, stuff that you like or dislike about her! This is a deal breaker for me. If you say 'Oh I skim through it' or to avoid any conversations between our OCs then I'm not interested in you. I put a lot of hard work into her. Please be interested into developing our characters. I will show the same amount of love for yours. I take role playing seriously(not in a job way but in a passionate way) so please be interested in long conversations.

3. Heavy plotting. We are most likely to do something original or base on a popular show/movie, meaning we have to talk about how the world works and how these two meet each other. I will repeat, I take role playing seriously(not in a job way but in a passionate way) so please be interested in long conversations.

4. You must be 17 or up to RP with me. As for Romance, please be in your 20s

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)