• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bonesbo

certified corrupt circus creature
Are you interested in a long-term close knit group to explore the high seas?

Are you a brave soul ready to expand your vast knowledge of the world?
Are you a strong figure that will protect your friends with no doubt?
Do you know a vast expanse of humans, the world, and love to bury yourself in a book for the betterment of everyone?
Are you a lover to mankind? Do you know all their beautiful ins and outs? You know how to persuade and convince with maybe a few tricks up your sleeve...

Come check out my amazing journey to the lost underwater city of Vesi!

We are currently looking for all new characters:The Captain, The Chronicler.

Among your journey you will encounter sea monsters, pirates, mercreatures and water folk, deserted islands, and the trouble of dealing with your crew mates!
We need your help along this exploration!

Are you willing to brave the open waters?

Last edited:
I’m interested in this! How often are we expected to post and what is the required post length if there is one?

About how long has the rp been going on?
we haven’t started yet - still waiting for a few characters to be posted

I’m interested in this! How often are we expected to post and what is the required post length if there is one?
go check out my true Interest check! it has all the details there Fantasy - Journey to Lost Vesi(OPEN!!)

I'll take the Diplomat
go check out the true interect Check page and PM me please

Last edited:
it is too hot and bright in the sun and too cold in the shade im living the Best life Bump

I would like to participate as the Strong. Do you allow clockwork/steam powered robots or magical powered golems?

I would like to participate as the Strong. Do you allow clockwork/steam powered robots or magical powered golems?
oh heck yeah my dude

also super sorry i forgot to update the interest check, Fighter/Strong is now taken but you’re totally welcome to be the Captain?? PM me if you want to talk more

one of the people interested said initially that he would be willing to play capt/fighter but chose fighter, but i just asked him if he would consider being captain.
might be a while until he reaponds tho

i'm not sure of the status for my players of Fighter and Captain but fo sure The Chronicler is needed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back